Reviews for The Case of Three Brothers
thedogzoo chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Omg-
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
Already voted. Good luck!
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
Hello there...
I wanted to congratulate you about your nominations and share smth with you about your story.
It was when I had first watched Crimal Minds and had a huge crush on Reid-still have one-when I descovered your story. It had already 5 chapters I ,I knew that it featured both Criminal Minds and Sherlock's characters but I really wouldn't bother to watch Sherlock at that time. Due to that it was really confusing,running every name and info through google to get the wind of things. The story ended and I still didn't know what was happening. It was only after the second time of reading and prior watching Sherlock that I finally understood.
It was truly a wonderful story and one I will definately read again. Please do keep writing stories like that.
-Andriana,Thessaloniki,Greece
Atz chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Such an interesting concept! Love the idea and interaction of the brothers and how everything is just so tightly wound together. Don't want to drop spoilers but I can't say I like how you ended it (sulking).

I also would have liked some more Spencer. Maybe i just like him more than sherlock :)

Tally forth to the sequel!
Noooo Aime chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
Hi !
Wahou !
That was an amazing story !

Une fan ;)
reina13 chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
love it cant wait to see whats next
ohmycroft chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
I really want to write a review but I can't. I'm too shocked. I seriously need a blanket right now. And a gun to shoot you until I feel better about myself, but that's for later.
You should send this to Moffat, I think he can learn from this story how to properly break people's hearts.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why would you do that? Why did you have to kill Mary? I love Mary! I loved this story from beginning till the end (well, a little before the end) and then you drop this bombshell... I am desperately hoping that you will change your mind regardless of that little warning. Please don't kill Mary. She's like Ray of sunshine in the dark world of The Holmes brothers and John loves her so much. I really hope you change your mind.
ShmooTheImpala chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
(to lazy to sign in, again)
Wow. I dont even know what to say. I've always have had mixed feelings about Mary, but...wow. I really dont know what to say. Your writing is amazing and the plot is really engaging. I can not wait until the next part comes up!
-shmoo
reina13 chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
love it
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
(*shock face*) YOU KILLED MARY AND THE BABY?! And I know who's your next target. So I think you'd better hurry and go find somewhere to hide before they know, becoz they WILL know and find you (if they can't, I will send them an anonymous tip) , and you know the rest. (smirk)

See you next time, well, if you survive their wrath. XD
franzi86 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Evil you... though I'm not surprised. So will there be another funeral reuniting the brothers? Or is Jim going back for his old roommate? Waiting anxiously for the sequel!
Kas3y chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Soo excited for the sequel. U never disappoint in the Reid Whump in ur M rating stories :D Good luck on it and I shall be there again reading and reviewing. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Urrrrrrrrrrg!
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I truly love this story. it's really good and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.