Reviews for Underneath it All
lavenderlilacs2 chapter 16 . 10/11/2020
I really enjoyed this. Such a well thought out storyline with good characterizations. I always appreciate good grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc. I'm just gonna live in my little fantasy world where Neji is still alive and this could be canon.
SumCheeze chapter 16 . 4/2/2020
This was a real joy to read. I always got the feeling that it was a nicely thought-through story with all the things that happened while on the mission. The familiarity of Neji and Tenten was quite spot-on for me also. Yes, I have nothing but praises to sing :P thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2020
Nice, but I just hope it's not sequel but part of the story
Utopia Empire chapter 5 . 1/16/2019
Wow this is the nejiten I've been looking for years! Where the hell am I all these times, not seeing this fic
Ami1010 chapter 15 . 1/12/2019
I've already reviewed the last chapter so I'll leave this hear.
Beautiful ending! You already know I love those cozy fluffy scenes in the bed. :)
It was an amazing read all over again. I had actually forgotten quite a bit so it was still very exciting to reread.
Now I'm ready for the sequel. Woohoo!
gracie-buns chapter 12 . 1/11/2019
lol poor neji. i love temaris and tentens solidarity here. im laughing at temari scolding neji about henging his armor lol. i am also imagining temari giving neji a hard time when it comes to wooing tenten. asahajag tenten and temari as best friends!
neji just wants to be close to tenten haha. but he can't coz they're on a mission ahaha.
nejis glower has less power than gaaras genin days

im excited for tenten to win the new bet! but i also want to see her in whatever ino chooses fpr her to wear.
gracie-buns chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
lol hinata deflecting nejis comment about naruto by asking him about tenten.
oh no i hope what hinata was gonna say about tenten learning the tessen isn't trouble.
I love tentens entrance, afahajhw i can just imagine neji blinking like an owl lol
gracie-buns chapter 10 . 1/11/2019
i am so happy reading our girl tenten excel! lol tenten seems like the daughter the general never had.

she has a master now! YESSS!
gracie-buns chapter 9 . 1/11/2019
beautiful! i love tentens mission! she's gonna be the star of this story. neji is always there to catch her omg my heart. this chapter is so soft. neji misses her presence beside him. adhajahwja he misses the intimacy.
gracie-buns chapter 8 . 1/11/2019
asdjjagaa omg im screaming! tentens lavender scent stuck to nejis clothes omg my shipper heart. this is so cute giada! tentens hair omg, i love the description. neji princess carried her right? adjsjwja i love this!
Ami1010 chapter 14 . 1/10/2019
*swoons* I love them!
gracie-buns chapter 7 . 1/9/2019
lol i laughed when i read the radio part. instill remember that episode.
omygod THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED!
Ami1010 chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
Gotta love my protective Neji. :)
I wonder if you know MBTI. You do write the characters like you do. They are what they are supposed to be according to their personality type and I really like that. Some lines you wrote seemed like an actual introduction to the their MBTI.
Ami1010 chapter 8 . 1/7/2019
I am rereading this story and I am enjoying every paragraph of it. I love this chapter specifically. So heart warming. Sayuri is too cute and I love the scenes with Neji and Tenten in bed.. so cozy and adorable.
You are definitely one of my favorite NejiTen writers. I love the feelings I get from reading your stories.
gracie-buns chapter 6 . 12/29/2018
I am now wondering what penalty neji has in store for tenten hehe.
Did tenten rip her sleeping bag to get out of it so fast tho? lol