Reviews for Little Shames
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 3/28
HOT!
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 3/26
Well this sure was something huh, I think I need to go smoke for a minute LOL.

TFS!

x
I read this like a year ago and i still can't get it out of my head! OMG i would give anything for a sequel PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Bella is a fucking moron
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Wow. This was intense. Really good writing. I’m not sure how to feel about Edward. It’s hot and disturbing all at once. Well done!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Thanks to you for my hornyness
charbronte chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Lovely! x Thanks for sharing
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Whoa. Lots of stuff jammed into one chapter. I like it. Thanks. Beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Damn Hot...love it.
LoveMusicRain chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
Oh my god, your writing is superb! I would love to read more about these two!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
What happens next?
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Wow...that was intense and rough and crazy! I loved the way you twisted it all the way to the heartwarming end...although he was such a huge DICK ...in both senses ;)
For a moment I hated him...but you managed to make me all giddy about that stupid sweater and the place behind him on that bike!
I crave your kind of writing and I truely enjoyed it all.
The only thing I missed, was that KISS!
Thank you for sharing! xox
jk chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
wow that was really fucking sad...I really could have lived without the details too...nothing sexy about a girl liking a piece of shit and giving her body away without even making the manwhore wear a condom. Shes probably got hiv now...well that girls life is over...another one bites the dust.
Caroleg chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Well this isn't something you should read at work! What a douche asking her to go downstairs and get his cigarettes so everyone could see her but he did somewhat redeem himself at the end. Loved it!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Planetblue sent me and, holy crap, I'm so glad she did! What is it about a gun totin', dope smokin', bike ridin', beautifully tatted up bad boy Edward that makes us swoon no matter how much of a dick he is to Bella!
Seriously fabulous piece of writin', miss m'am *fist bump!*