Reviews for Sketches
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 19 . 8/1
Oh this is a good one. Ripe for expansion.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 7 . 7/31
I would love to see you flesh this story out.
g8rreader chapter 48 . 6/25
ooo, yes! one more part please!
fallingyuki chapter 48 . 6/18
I love this fourth part. About damn time I say. This would have been a great way to end the series. I would love an epilogue but I know that my imagination can do it too. Thanks for this it was wonderful.
brankel1 chapter 48 . 6/18
Fantastic.
petitamelie chapter 48 . 6/17
oh my... please I hope you have something more for us... I love Bella and Jacob in this and can't wait to see what happens next
sarahmicaela88 chapter 48 . 6/14
Please tell me you're adding to this. I wanna know more there has to be more.
April-Showers82 chapter 48 . 6/14
Iloved it and want more! I know that you said it was going tobe short, but...sigh.
Taylor9901 chapter 48 . 6/14
I loved it
corkykellems chapter 48 . 6/14
WOW... Now for telling Edward... Hope She isn't wishy washy... Good Job
PastOneonta chapter 48 . 6/14
This was a wonderful conclusion. Jacob wanted to give her a choice. That was the right thing to do. And for Bella, the time to choose was before she married Edward, before it was too late.

Thanks for coming back to this with a beautiful happy ending that for us wolf lovers is the way it should have gone. Keep writing! Keep writing your original work too. We all need to go to Amazon and support it, and I know personally as well how good it is. Hope all is well!
alecygoodness22 chapter 48 . 6/14
Loved it as always! I keep coming back to your stories time & again. I’m definitely adding all of your book to my cart on Amazon, you’ve done 3 or 4 now right? If there’s another part to this, I can’t wait to read it. If not, I look forward to the next one!
brankel1 chapter 47 . 6/6
Excellent.
yearprincess chapter 27 . 6/2
I'd be interested in a full story
Obsessedreader83 chapter 47 . 5/25
Wow, that was awesome! Love this version of Jake and change in events lol. Are there more parts or is this a full story now?