Reviews for Definitely Not Me
Haydeeeliana chapter 56 . 7/16
Hola, por favor actualiza, tu historia es fabulosa, no la dejes.
Kucheeka chapter 56 . 6/10
Loved this chapter and can’t wait for more!
Kucheeka chapter 46 . 6/9
LMAO! “Blaine’s kitten...” I love it. Reading through this for at least the second time and loving it so much!
Thepoweroflove chapter 56 . 2/5
Loved the chapter
Huntressglk chapter 56 . 1/29
god i started this fic like 3 days ago and I didn't see if it was finish. YOU DON'T KNOW MY RELIEF WHEN I READ THAT THE UPDATE WAS 2018! god it's so wonderful, idk what i would do if you weren't updating
BeebaS chapter 56 . 1/22
"So I can be comfortable." Nice reference XD

As always, another good chapter! I flailed when I saw the email saying you'd updated, haha
LvSammy chapter 56 . 1/21
I love this fic. I must say it was so good to see an update. This made me very happy. This is wonderful. I love how Blaine and Kurt are sorting things out and coming together more as Dom/Sub. This is amazing. Keep up the great work. I hope life is treating you kindly! Have a happy week!
richterri chapter 56 . 1/21
I am looking forward to reading many more chapters in here soon
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 56 . 1/21
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
DustyQOTF chapter 55 . 11/4/2017
Just cuz your slow at writing doesn't mean anything bad it just means you have what it takes to make the story better and that you have a gazillion ideas running around that you need to figure out how to incorporate into the story or if they even work with the story at all. Makes for a better story in my opinion if you take your time to figure out the chapter and its plot before trying to put it up.
Thepoweroflove chapter 55 . 11/3/2017
It happens to all writers some time that they are “slow” to update but for me I don’t care how long it takes as long as an update is given. Update soon
LvSammy chapter 55 . 10/31/2017
I love this and I love that you posted. Thank you so much. This is sooooo good and I totally enjoyed this I truly can't wait for more. I hope real life is treating you kindly. I thank you for posting and eagerly await more!
Megan chapter 55 . 10/31/2017
Loved this update!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 55 . 10/30/2017
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/30/2017
Love this fic. Please update faster