Reviews for The Singer Boys
Nefertina Davis chapter 10 . 8/19
Oh! boy it seems that everything over in England are getting pretty bad over there.
Femalefan chapter 1 . 6/18
Not bad but you could use an editor.
jliu1128 chapter 10 . 4/14
Loved the bond of the brothers! Especially when Harry was little.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Update sssssssssssssssoon
lady kae chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
You spelled the Granger's name wrong
moonlitreader chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
I love this
Angelic Lady chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
I love this story, give us more!
Ainaak Ka-lyrra chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story, but there are a few spelling mistakes.

First it's Hermione Granger,
Second it's Voldemort, you spelled this differently at least twice in the same chapter.
Third it is accept rather than except.

Those are the main mistakes that made me twitch a little while reading. The story is very well written but it threw me off to be reading such a serious scene with Draco and his wife only to have Voldemort's name spelled wrong all throughout it.

I hope I don't sound rude in this review, but thank you for writing this story.
DullReign82 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
What a fantastic chapter, I really hope we see Draco and Rosalie again.
Myread88 chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
wow lots happening
white collar black wolf chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Liked it
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
It's interesting how you get everyone in eventually it seems. I like the sense of family with the brothers, and that they always come back home to each other. I wasn't so keen on Harry and Hermione as a pairing, but it works. Would be nice to see a younger sibling for Haydon and some cousins.
toile grant chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
good
josh chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
This is good so far can't wait for more. Also Harry should try making the point that Haydon has a right to choose but it would still be good to teach him everything they know and take him on a few salt and burns because without the experience he'd end up getting killed by something that got the drop on him or by something our someone that used him as bait to get either Harry, or one of the Winchesters. Having the kid put him at a disadvantage because they're in the hunter life, not training him makes him an easy kill for all the supernatural fuglies.
DullReign82 chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
Yay the Harvelle's, Can I tell you I love this story!