Reviews for Connections
Madbadger chapter 8 . 2/17
Totally love this really hope you write more with the two couples love them together
susanweese chapter 1 . 1/1
I love your writing so I’m really glad I checked out this crossover. I really really love this so story so much. I love the interactions between Minerva and Miranda. Would love to see another story with HG/MM and AS/MP together.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 10/2/2020
This was such an enjoyable read... I find myself coming back to these fandoms after years away, and finding such gems as this one. This was both short and sweet. I loved how you were able to make their timelines work. Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2019
Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing your gift. I loved how you combined these two stories. So good.
the3blacksisters chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
I wished you did a follow up on this story..
lmei chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
what a lovely story! thank you for sharing!
Arial Wolf chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Totally enthralling read
Bloody awesome brilliant thank you
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Wonderful, interesting story! So glad that I discovered it. :)
Hope6968 chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Great story, thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you, Hope
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Lovely story and a very unique idea. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Yay! That was so much better than I expected it to be when I made the suggestion. Thank you so much! Keep writing, because I really love your stories(:
RedDeadMonkey chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Wow! This story was really sweet and original and interesting. I loved it! I would have liked to have more but the length and amont of details are actually perfect. Well done ;) and thank you!
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Don't mind me, just rereading this for the millionth time. As always, it's been a pleasure. You're just so great!
Luthearl chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
My favorite F/Fs and you blended them. Thanks so much. I could see some sort of angsty story to really show off our characters and their bond.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
Amazing, as always! Hats off ;) And keep on writing please, you always make my day!