Reviews for My Father's Words
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Excellent. There was not tidy ending and a lot of helping of family. Nice introspective piece.
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This hit quite a few of my favorite notes. Dick thinking back on his biological fater as well as Bruce was certainly a nice touch. Wonderful scenes with Dick and Bruce, ranging from the tense moments in the Cave to them having "the best coversation they ever had". Also, loved Tim, Leslie and Alfre'ds brief appearances... a well rounded and well written story!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
THIS FILLED ME WITH WARM FUZZIES AND MADE ME WANT TO CRY! Holy GOD you are an amazing author! This was amazing every single thing. I especially liked it when Dick kicked Tim's chair out XD LOL. poor tim hahaha
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
thimgs Mean everything when you're them
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I just reread this again -I read it once, a long time ago. It confirms a simple fact. You are simply the best Batman writer there is. :-) Merry Christmas! :-)
Krytical chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was nice. Poor Bruce. I don't know why, but I thought of him being old in this one.
The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
A few tense moments there huh? Well what can I say that I haven't said before? This was fantastic. Bruce is stubborn, Dick is silly, and Tim is a sweetie. Great job DC. Now hurry up and update Life is Good will ya?
Calico chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Fabulous story. Absolutely fantastic. Detail oriented (are you in the medical field by chance?), characterizations that are razor sharp, and enough pathos to rip a tear right out of me. Bravo!
Oracle chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Oh my gosh that was fantastic! It's not that often that I see Bruce shown at his weakest point, but he was, and you still had him Bruce as always...even on medication! Dick was perfectly in character. I loved the first person narrative and the slight details, like him still being in his uniform. The ending was neat and tidy, simple, yet incredibly effective. Nice job with Alfred, Leslie and Tim. Not big parts, but they were still in character and their moments really fit into the story. What a kick ass story!
SpiritRain chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I know you stated at the beginning that nobody dies in this fic- still you had me on the edge of my seat until the VERY END! An EXCELLENT exploration into the complex and endearing relationship between the Dark Knight and his Squire. I give this story a solid 10.
KEVIN chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I'd swear if I didn't know any better, that you've got the blue prints for the Wayne mansion wrapped up in your back pocket! This is a wondeful story. I love how you add all the detail from the regular series, to add to that of your own. I hope to see more soon, K?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Fabulous job. Characterization is terrific. Congratulations.
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Oh my golly!

Great work, really brought the whole relationship between Bruce in Dick out in to the open. Poor Bruce can't get a break, can he?

The last line was so sweet!