Reviews for Dominating Daphne
jas chapter 1 . 6/24
I don't know weather to just fan myself until my arm falls off or just to retreat into my box of shame. This was seriously hot.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This was very, very hot... would have been even more so except you took wayyy too long to make her cum.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
nice sene, shame there isnt more :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
really, really awesome! it's a lot of fun. and the sweet end is very nice too

(_)
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
It got really lewd with the all the ropes and silks and ribbons.

The vanilla cuddling at the end was just melts my heart HNNNNNNNGHHHHHH!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Very nice well done
Tojiro Murakami chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
That was a bit of turn on, awkwardness not intended...
Castage chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
That's a good piece.
Very sensual.

I liked both – Daphne as sub and Harry as Dom.
Maybe you will write a sequel – that patrol situation with Ginny witnessing? Or later, after D&H marry – if they marry?
The Viking Stranger chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Damn... just hot diggitty damnations to the dephs of the lady's lake...

This is definitely one of the best that I've read so far... like ever... a perfect mixture of smut and a sprinkle of fluff.

And the ideas... though there is no enchanted silk... I'll know that to do to make her (whoever she is and if I ever find her *sigh*) scream like she never screamed in her life or in the next...

Take this, coz you deserve every bit of credit and happy (mostly heavenly, if you get my drift) feeling of us fans right now.

You are awesome!
Keep rocking in the free world!
(Mighto Gai approval and smile)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Could u do like a sequel like ginny finding out about them or a prequel like how they came to be please it's a good story
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
awesome story
cool
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Well-written but unfortunately for me, I don't like BDSM.
Evamaster chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I like it. It was really tastefull and even with a dom/sub game going on it was lighthearted and happy instead of violent and degradating.

I specially loved that it was just a sex play between them, i loved that Harry wasn't truly Daphne's master but her boyfriend instead and that by the end of the game he was councerned with her. This kind of thing is usually seen only on stories where the main character is an scumbag that thinks it is ok to treat women like garbage. You made a really believable plot with this being a fantasy of the couple.

Thanks for the great work!
reviewer chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
lovely chapter
KingPlotBunny chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
wow this was good I'm usually not into this type of thing but I liked it the ending surprised me as it almost seemed like you made Harry dark then you showed it was just roleplay