Reviews for A Different Perspective
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow that was brill

Lollie
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Ha ha ha. Cute. That would've been interesting if they had done that in the series. Catch ya on the flip side.
Darkwolf-Untamed chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
*purrs* Suppose I don't have to tell you that this is my favorite story, TL... Made me feel better, considering I'm SITTING here with... And she can't even...
*sighs and growls* Nevermind. You know who I am, and you know what I mean. Just kind of... *sighs* Damnit. I'm lonely, okay? I'm in the ROOM with them, and I'm lonely... Nevermind. Tara's crying. I'm going to go see what she wants. Just... I hope you get online soon, TL. I can't take this much longer.
Demi chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Well, Angelus can't kill Xander but he can kick his a$$, right? I mean, if Xander just happens to annoy him enough, which is almost a given. Would like to see that happen if you do write the sequel. I like this gentler side to Angelus. He still has his edge but he isn't a lost cause because of Buffy.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Certainly a new take on the whole situation. Surprisingly I liked it. Nice Job!
seesaw chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
This is terrific, I hope you do have time to write a sequel! I want to see how things change w/Angelus around to help Buffy instead of fighting her.
Sasha chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Cool twist on what really happened. It kind of bothers me that Spike, who I absolutely love, is almost the same with the soul as without, but Angel and Angelus (I love them too!) are like totally different. So to see an Angelus who is more like Angel makes sense and is very welcome.