Reviews for Tear Apart, Stitch Together
Tobi14 chapter 3 . 5/27
imp cut some fingers of while aware and Taylor might join the nine later very interesting use of powers is tattletale hating of naive heros cannon
Tobi14 chapter 2 . 5/27
terrifying use of power and the hell tattletale show some gratitude
Tobi14 chapter 1 . 5/27
shatterbird has a lot of options with her power
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 3 . 5/23
Nice. I like that you tagged this complete. Some stories only need a start. Tattletale's reaction to realizing Alexandria knows she knows about Glassworker is priceless.
dr-nye chapter 3 . 2/1
Yet another incredible and abandoned story by Thinker6.

Get back on here! every new story of yours I read, I get attached to, only to discover that it hasn't been updated since 2015
Baron Steakpuncher chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Is a sequel to this plausible? Because i think it would be awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
I love when Thinkers threaten each other just by existing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Why do people tell lies when Thinkers exist? So dumb.
Fresh C chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
This story was pretty enjoyable. It's good, but doesn't really feel "Complete". I guess you were just exploring the idea and pointing things in a certain direction. I'm sure it would take a lot of work to reach an actual conclusion, and maybe that's as far as your interest in this story goes.

In any case, in this story I really liked your use of tattletale. Maybe it's because she's more in the thick of action, and it's more clear that she's trying to grasp the big picture and manipulate everything toward a happy end when everyone around her is near panic, unaware, or an enemy. She may be running for her life the majority of the time, but she's clearly in her element here. Good job there.

I feel like we don't get a lot of Taylor in this story, but that's alright. This isn't the Taylor from cannon. She's more traumatized and fragile than cannon Taylor ever was. Deals with that trauma in a completely different way. It's interesting, but not the story's focus and that's okay.

Also I may be wrong about this but it seems like you gave Puppeteer Taylor's unlocked power to control any parahuman. The way it's described as a sphere of influence makes it seem like it's exactly the same power. Her performance scenes were pretty gut retching there... I was worried you were going to go further with Imp and it really made me nervous to read.

All in all a good bit of writing, though a little disappointing that it ended on such a flat note.
DreadWraith chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Really cool story!
saelinne chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Damn ''complete'' status:) And it was just getting very interesting...oh well.
I hope that some day you may decide to continue (as it were) the story...and we discover if Tattletale will try to outsmart everybody and get her revenge on Taylor or will she have a change of heart and instead 'fix' her (Alexandria sure don't appear to want to do so...she just wants a powerfull weapon). Or I may have got the wrong impression and judging them too harshly who knows:)
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Okay, now I really want to read more of this. Great story, I hope you come back to it at some point - especially Lisa. You captured her very well.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This version of Taylor is much nicer than canon. Why, one might even think she isn't psychotic!

Pretty cool power when you lay out the possibilities. I wish there were more of this story to read, but I'll enjoy the next couple chapters.
Grautry chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Damn, that is just beautiful. Pretty much perfect work.

The only small issue I see is that I think Tattle would likely stop herself from verbal demolition due to the whole suicide/brother situation being her own personal issue, rather than 'hey, being heroes might not be so bad'.

But it's a tiny, tiny, tiny arguable thing in a work that is otherwise amazing. Awesomely good and river-of-feels touching.

I hope you plan to revisit this someday, but it absolutely stands on its own as a completed work too.
SpiketheCuddly chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
This was very good, your writing is similar to that of worm's wildbow and you capture the characters quite well. It's easy to see why OCAlexandria would want to recruit taylor given the chance. A nice short story with enough grimdark to keep to the theme of worm while still maintaining a relatively positive ending that allows for hope. Would love to read more but whats there works really well.