Reviews for Tear Apart, Stitch Together
Really enjoyed seeing Tattletale get outplayed like that, not to mention how she surrendered with some degree of grace.
This was one of the better portrayals of her that I've come across.

typo:
Lets go - Let's go
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 9/17
oh thank goodness Tats didn't pull a cannon
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 9/17
Tats no, Tats stop, thats a bad,
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 9/17
interesting concept
Tobi14 chapter 3 . 5/27
imp cut some fingers of while aware and Taylor might join the nine later very interesting use of powers is tattletale hating of naive heros cannon
Tobi14 chapter 2 . 5/27
terrifying use of power and the hell tattletale show some gratitude
Tobi14 chapter 1 . 5/27
shatterbird has a lot of options with her power
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 3 . 5/23
Nice. I like that you tagged this complete. Some stories only need a start. Tattletale's reaction to realizing Alexandria knows she knows about Glassworker is priceless.
dr-nye chapter 3 . 2/1
Yet another incredible and abandoned story by Thinker6.

Get back on here! every new story of yours I read, I get attached to, only to discover that it hasn't been updated since 2015
Baron Steakpuncher chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Is a sequel to this plausible? Because i think it would be awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
I love when Thinkers threaten each other just by existing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Why do people tell lies when Thinkers exist? So dumb.
Fresh C chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
This story was pretty enjoyable. It's good, but doesn't really feel "Complete". I guess you were just exploring the idea and pointing things in a certain direction. I'm sure it would take a lot of work to reach an actual conclusion, and maybe that's as far as your interest in this story goes.

In any case, in this story I really liked your use of tattletale. Maybe it's because she's more in the thick of action, and it's more clear that she's trying to grasp the big picture and manipulate everything toward a happy end when everyone around her is near panic, unaware, or an enemy. She may be running for her life the majority of the time, but she's clearly in her element here. Good job there.

I feel like we don't get a lot of Taylor in this story, but that's alright. This isn't the Taylor from cannon. She's more traumatized and fragile than cannon Taylor ever was. Deals with that trauma in a completely different way. It's interesting, but not the story's focus and that's okay.

Also I may be wrong about this but it seems like you gave Puppeteer Taylor's unlocked power to control any parahuman. The way it's described as a sphere of influence makes it seem like it's exactly the same power. Her performance scenes were pretty gut retching there... I was worried you were going to go further with Imp and it really made me nervous to read.

All in all a good bit of writing, though a little disappointing that it ended on such a flat note.
DreadWraith chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Really cool story!
saelinne chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Damn ''complete'' status:) And it was just getting very interesting...oh well.
I hope that some day you may decide to continue (as it were) the story...and we discover if Tattletale will try to outsmart everybody and get her revenge on Taylor or will she have a change of heart and instead 'fix' her (Alexandria sure don't appear to want to do so...she just wants a powerfull weapon). Or I may have got the wrong impression and judging them too harshly who knows:)