Reviews for Forgiveness
Lenulcia chapter 35 . 4/1
So impressed by this story and your writing skills! I loved the dialogues between the two main characters, and also the whole story plot was really good, especially given consideration of your age when you have written it
Lizzie223 chapter 35 . 6/13/2019
I love this story! You're an amazing writer! Keep writing!
-Lizzie:-D
ElectTenTen chapter 11 . 12/27/2018
It’s good and impressive that you write this well at your age, I hope you continued to hone your skills after this!
ItIsMeQueen4aday chapter 21 . 9/11/2018
you know what? this is a great fanfic..and suspense is all good but..when you drag shit out this long it becomes frustrating as hell and no longer fun! have Sasuke SPIT IT OUT already!
chocolate121716 chapter 12 . 8/1/2018
WHY SO OBLIVIOUS?! AHHHHHH. The story is really good tho ️
Shinobi Gatana chapter 16 . 6/24/2018
Very confused at to what happened at the end there, but can't wait for more. :)
Shinobi Gatana chapter 15 . 6/24/2018
Only one thing comes of reading this chapter... "finally some sort of closure for Sasuke and Sakura!" Might not be complete, but it's getting there. :D
Shinobi Gatana chapter 14 . 6/22/2018
This story is really good, BUT the back and forth is starting to drive me crazy. Its on of the things that has me leave some stories because it's just a long game of back and forth. I don't watch a lot of Korean dramas, but one called Full House (not the US sitcom. :D ) is really, really, really bad for doing just that. It drove me batty after episode 10. There were 16 episodes and I nearly threw my laptop after watching it go on for so long. :D (Kidding on the throwing the laptop, but it was really frustrating). I hope this back and forth ends soon, and maybe a new chapter in their lives starts. Like he/she gets kidnapped after they both realize their in love and a new adventure can begin to save them or something. But I am still here for now, reading, and trying to be patient.
Wangz chapter 3 . 6/11/2018
eww sasuke don't say ya. thats gayyy
Wangz chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
awww
Guest chapter 35 . 6/8/2018
Cute story love it
Purestrongpoem chapter 35 . 5/13/2018
Great story! I enjoy reading it and I hope the best for you and your future story!
Bleach power chapter 35 . 5/13/2018
This whole story was you for all years you spend writing this story.
ss.2u2k.ss chapter 35 . 5/12/2018
this was an excellent story, fun reading journey and now its time to say good bye which i cant
clestourgeon31 chapter 35 . 5/12/2018
Wow...it's hard to believe that this story is actually over...mehhhhh so bittersweet. It was a beautiful journey and great ending. I loved it so much, ill def keep this in my favorites and read it again! I do hope to see what sasusaku fics you have in the future!
Congrats and thanks for this!