Reviews for with this new sun
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
daw...this is so gooey! i love it!
S chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is perfect ... from the time at the Old Haunt, to Kate breaking things off with Josh, to the dinner invitation, to the dinner itself, the cab ride and the scene in Kate's apartment !

You have a gift for creating these little AU moments that hold so much possibility for more!

thanks so much for sharing :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Could it be any better? Kate tells him that she loves him first!

Very nice!
midnightread chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Really sweet, loved it
naybaybay chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Aww that's adorable! I always wanted to read an AU of that day - I loathed the thought of her going out with Josh later that night. Thank you for writing this :-)
Sara chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oh my gosh this was SO CUTE and so well-written. I was right there with both of them, feeling my way through the moments and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
sianita95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Very nice stuff. After recent episodes, I like going back to the beginning of their romantic relationship - this was one of those storylines that could be completely believable on the show. Wouldn't mind seeing this continued :) love the stories where they 'take things slow'. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
beautiful. absolutely beautiful. and I really liked how she said it first.
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Nicely done - felt total realistic. I wish you were adding another chapter or two.
LivK chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was so so nice,please continue writing and give us a new chap. Soon :-)
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
If only this happened because they would've been together that much sooner.

I liked how you had Kate break up with Josh after he blew her off. That showed Kate couldn't take still being in a relationship with him while forcing her to see her feelings for Castle.

Everything turned out well in the end with them admitting how they felt.

Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Beautifully done

Perfect way to get Rick and Kate together sooner

nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
So very sweet. :)
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Really adorable and cute 'first date' story, and on Valentines Day to boot! Well done.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Awwwww, this is really sweet! Great story:)