Reviews for The Wood Sage
Alpha Alien chapter 1 . 5/22
Let cattelyte be part of the harem
trollzor69 chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
nice story wish there was more
rubycore98 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Hey have you put this story up for adoption or is it on haetious.
OmniWasTaken chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Wood Style: Double Middle Wood Fingers! t(*_*t)
jesse chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
who ever write this would please continue on writing it and finish it is staring to be good.
thunder dragon chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Kind of short for such a long wait but it's well written. But I have a few questions I need to ask. Is Hashirama going to get a harem and if he is can I recommend a few women? you already said in chapter 1 that Leina and Nyx were already in, so here are a few women I think would fit and be a good match for Hashirama.

Number 1, Risty. She is feisty, strong willed, beautiful, and also kind hearted, what's not to love!?

Number 2, Alleyne. Cold and hard on the outside. but warm and caring on the inside, she sort of gives off the vibe I think Mito would be in terms of personality.

Number 3, Echidna. In some Queen's Blade games, she has been shown to flirt with male protagonists so you cannot use the excuse she is lesbian, bisexual maybe(check out the Queen's Blade wiki and look at the segments between her and Jean), second, she is hotcha hot! also I bet she would really turn Hashirama to the Pervy Sage side. also I would love to see the interactions between Alleyne, Echidna, and Leina when trying to spend time with Hashirama.

Here is my last question, Does Hashirama have all of his cannon abilities?
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
I like this story but he is lucky bastard because most of the women in this series would make any men drool in shame, and men in this series are pathetic, and Hashirama is more than just his Jutsu he was formidable even without it because he is considered one of the strongest Hokage in history the only person that surpassed him was Naruto.
Everlasting Imperius chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
You really need to check your tenses. You keep jumping between past and present tense, you either have to write in present tense or in past tense which creates quiet a mess and is in fact grammatically incorrect or overrally you just used a wrong tense. And this mistakes is a recurrent one in each paragraph. I would advice you to crack open some english text books and check up on proper tensing, learn how the proper tense sequence works and try to get a beta too, who wlll clean your story a bit, since no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Good luck.
Jess D chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Great story. I was skeptical at first but after reading the first two chapters, I'm hooked. Loved how much of a bada$$ Hashirama was in this story. And its nice to have someone else besides Naruto be used in a crossover like this for a change. I also think you should bring in Madara into the story and have him work with the Swamp Witch. Either her or the current queen, Aldra, possibly both, thinking that they're using him when it's the other way around.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Please update!
Zach8626 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I love this story already