Reviews for A Second Chance at Life
cenies chapter 13 . 8/13
Very good fic. It has some 'cliches' but they are presented to the reader in a new perspective. It is really a shame that the fic was not updated in the last seven years.
LALady1963 chapter 13 . 8/7
I recently found this story and think it is absolutely wonderful. I have read the Harry comes back in time stories before, but this has a fresh approach! I also noticed that it has been several years since it has been updated, i sincerely hope you plan to continue this one day!
E.Elliot chapter 13 . 8/3
I love it!
coco29 chapter 12 . 7/27
It is too bad it is discontinued as I think it has real potential and until now like most parts.
nick098 chapter 13 . 7/22
I enjoyed reading this story and am following on the off chance there is ever another update. If not thanks for what you got posted!
ShadowLord1329 chapter 13 . 7/8
We shall never see another chapter again. It’s been 7 years. A kid could of graduated Hogwarts since the last update.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 13 . 7/4
Jamerz06 chapter 13 . 6/18
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
suraj chapter 4 . 6/3
can you kill ronald weasley by making him get possessed by the diary kill ginyy as well hee ron gets possessed by voldermort voldermort gets the philosphers stone but harry would make voldermort good his slave by imprenting his dna magic and blood into the stone
SamonIllmantrim chapter 13 . 4/30
A truly awesome story.
Ironcoil chapter 13 . 4/20
Man I love this story, it’s refreshing reading a fanfic where the main character is competent. I truly hope you’ll return to this fiction soon as I really look forward to see where your imagination will take us. Thanks for the great read!
Yashvir Sahdeo chapter 13 . 4/4
More please
Yashvir Sahdeo chapter 13 . 4/3
More plz
dennisdaugherty1962 chapter 13 . 3/29
place update soon I love this story
coco29 chapter 1 . 3/19
Too bad this seems discontinued.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »