Reviews for When Living is No Longer Enough
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 36 . 11/1/2015
Very nice job writing this. I love the hermione Severus pairing and thought you did a good job. There was just enough drama/ action and 'fluff' to please my HEA story mood. I thought the potion they created to weaken/ kill Voldemort was creative and a great plot piece to this story
ifrickinlovenarwals chapter 36 . 6/18/2014
Jules, I would just like to state ... your fanfics are quite amazing! They are very well put together, and I enjoyed the fact that your story had a very interesting plot line. Don't misunderstand, I love my smut ... but every once and a while, but I crave a plot twisting story most of the time. :) This story is obviously one of the well written stories that deserve some attention! I will be a faithful follower from now on! I will be telling my other friends about your exquisite writing skills and you will soon be getting more fan mail! This was a very well written, creative, and thorough story ... thank you so much for creating such beautiful work!
r99smith chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
I just found this story and enjoyed it very much. thanks for writing
DarkMoon2222 chapter 36 . 4/22/2013
I loved it all even the ending. I don't know if you know but Hermione and Severus's Patronus's are a Doe and Otter. Im cool with the change but just wanted to let you know if you didn't know you had them wrong. Bit otherwise great story
starlite22 chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
Not sure if you still receive these reviews really enjoyed this story.
starlite22 chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
Would she not need the girls wand,? Other wise her 'father'' would wonder why she had a different one? Really enjoying your story
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Seems strange that Hermonie hadn't heard what had happened to Ginny
kristalee.keeling chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
THis was a great story. i really enjoyed reading it the last couple of days. thanks for sharing.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
I forgot to mention earlier, but you have Hermione's patronus as a unicorn, and Snape's as a panther. I can believe his changed when he fell in love with Hermione, but hers is an otter. Just in case you didn't know and want to be a bit more accurate. Otherwise, lovely story!
Kaien Brief chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I can't believe you killed Draco *sniff* :'(
kitt46 chapter 36 . 11/27/2011
An excellent story.

All the best, Kitt
livebyinsanity chapter 36 . 11/4/2011
A good solid story.
Lenexa Love1992 chapter 36 . 10/30/2011
I just found this story the other day, and I must say that I have had to make myself stop reading just so I can get through homework and my college courses. This was such an adorably, amazing story and I will never forget about it as well as probably end up reading it again when I find that I am lacking in reading material! I am all about the smut in a story, but I can also understand if you are not very interested in writing that sort of stuff, because it can be just a bit out of other people's comfort zones if they are not use to it. You have captured every aspect of the characters in this story without stretching the character to the point where they are only names attached to completely different people. Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Puppyluv09 chapter 36 . 7/21/2011
FANTASTIC! I couldn't put it down. One of the best stories I have read in a long time! I love your take on the final battle AND the fact that it was two years after the Golden Trio's graduation rather than the sasme year. Wonderful manipulation of the JKR Characters and I love the Emily and Christina Saunton characters, absolutly wonderful Thank You So Much For Sharing!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 36 . 7/8/2011