Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 49 . 1m
I'm glad you didn't forget about poor grindlewald
justin.jossart chapter 1 . 1h
Stopped reading at Phoenix Animagus lol.
Empress Anna chapter 35 . 9/24
Doesn't matter how many times I read this Regulus' prank on James and Sirius still cracks me up.
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 23 . 9/21
I have a really big grin on my face. This is what you get, Weasel.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 41 . 9/21
Mmm, Honey Lovegood. I can get behind this new character.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 37 . 9/20
24 pheonix all in one place? Madness! Will everyone get one, or will they fly off to make their way in the world, in whatever time needs them?
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 34 . 9/20
I hope they give to gringotts.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 31 . 9/19
I completely agree with fast forwarding, with or without a few flashes of things that happen along the way. Not every day is eventful, sometimes they are just learning and growing.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 29 . 9/18
Huh, I rarely see anyone talk much about Argus, and never from an earlier age. That's a cool take on it! That danmed albus!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 28 . 9/18
Wow, Dumbledore covering for his deatheater. Poor Poppy. I wonder how much he took . Does she even remember there is a werewolf anymore? Could she have saved his foot if Minerva gave it to her?
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 21 . 9/18
Oh, yeah! (Writting this during the first few paragraphs of this chapter) Lily's lack of social graces will hurt her here.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 24 . 9/18
Wow, they quite a full plate! I wonder what would have happened if Lily would have been there. I assume he isn't taking her under his wing, I'm sure she is going to be so jealous. She would have been humiliated had she been there though. I did have a bit of hope he would teach her her manners, but really I just want her out of the picture.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 20 . 9/17
Yes, I do see lily trying to steal the apprenticeship. It had even crossed my mind. Like uhg, now that she isn't so close to them, do they really need her there?
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 18 . 9/17
Oh, man. Stupid that is drugging them? Is he already a rat? I hope they find him out soon.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 11 . 9/16
Oh, I didn't think remind would realize so fast! I like you using his nose to out them :) I think its a wonderful idea to have him become an animagus! And yes, please! Have the great prat calm down.
3,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »