Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
I had a story idea, Remus bites Hedwig on a full moon. Can you write it?
Gazuzin chapter 4 . 7/21
great fic, i didn't really like how stiff it felt at the beggining, too much formality and speeches, later on it felt more natural, and the end and epilogues were cool, with the trapped alternate characters.
r99smith chapter 21 . 7/16
I am surprised that Minerva doesn’t have etiquette lessons for the Griffendors since she is the head of house, a house that gets many muggleborns. Then, she is busy being teacher and deputy head!
Wow just wow. This story was such an absolute experience to read. Thank you so much for taking me to another amazing world
Grangerr-Snape chapter 22 . 7/9
albus irritates me
sshg chapter 18 . 7/8
Peter is a fucking pyschopath
Grangerr-Snape chapter 14 . 7/8
"sometimes mum call be Brat" lol
Grangerr-Snape chapter 13 . 7/8
Ohh the surprise!
Grangerr-Snape chapter 7 . 7/7
I like her father
Grangerr-Snape chapter 4 . 7/7
Nice, Sirius
deuces789 chapter 50 . 6/29
Genuinely the best fanfic I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful gem with us. I find myself so so so enamored with the direction this took; happy endings might be unrealistic sometimes but this managed to take every single fantastic character and give them the most beautiful lives. Even Lucius Malfoy, Grindelwald, and the freaking Dementors managed to find peace and I love love love love it. I’m actually a little heartbroken that this is over now… I don’t know how I’m going to be able to go back to mediocre works now that I know masterpieces like this exist. Again, thank you so much and I love your works. I’ve also read the fic you wrote about Severus being Hermione’s mentor, and I loved it just as much. You’re a fantastic author and I look forward to reading your other works.
PhoenixBogeys chapter 9 . 6/23
Just reading Ch 9 again and oh so lovely. I love how you approach this as yes Hermione is healing the past and yet she gets to heal herself as well. Warms my soul:)
Harry2 chapter 47 . 6/9
Now this, THIS is how you do a wedding! And ickle Ronniekins will NEVER bother Hermione again! His and Dumb Asses fates are SEALED!
Harry2 chapter 46 . 6/9
And so, many things are explained and cleared uo. Both Voldemort and Dumbledore have been judged by Death and sentence executed!
Harry2 chapter 45 . 6/9
Those Death Eaters made a BIG mistake this day, and BOY, did they pay!
3,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »