Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
spocksillogic13 chapter 50 . 4/13
Oh well done! I love vacationing in your head! 3
K Howard is here chapter 17 . 4/6
I completely forgot I share a birthday with Snape. So, Happy birthday us!
Beth1112 chapter 50 . 4/5
I really enjoyed your story.
The kindness shown in this story sets it above the usual cliches of pranks and petty humiliation, I'm enjoying it very much.
Japser's Lili chapter 50 . 2/12
One of my favorite stories. I read it over again every few months!
Pat chapter 50 . 1/5
I have read, and bookmarked, many of your stories - I am still working through reading more of them - but this may be the most original one yet!
Many fanfics involve Ron's jealousy, and many have set Hermione into the Marauders era, but none before this have used Ron's jealousy to time-shift Hermione.
And none before this have made Tom to be Ariana's lover, or Lord V the vengeful shade of Tom.
Many fanfics include an evil Albus, but none before this have made him a time-shifter or a thief of phoenix eggs.
So I heartily salute your creativity!
Ayanna88 chapter 27 . 12/26/2023
Hermione wouldn't be 13 yet. Sirius was born on November 3rd, so as his twin she wouldn't be 13 yet. Also, Why are they going to Hogwarts on August 16th? They shouldn't be on the train until September 1st. I'm very confused about this chapter.
rubyred1120 chapter 9 . 12/10/2023
This was such a sweet chapter! I love that Hermione is bringing Severus and Remus together. Can't wait to read more.
rubyred1120 chapter 5 . 12/10/2023
I just started reading this and it's so cute and funny so far. I'm really enjoying reading about Hermione being in Slytherin and helping Severus and Lily! : )
umaiwe chapter 15 . 11/27/2023
You did right on address them as Mr. and Mrs. Potter, who would have thought it took weeks later after this chapter released that James Potter's parents are completely different people and the lore was from Pottermore / The Wizarding World.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 11/5/2023
There is some time fuckery in progress here. What.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 11/5/2023
Damn, for the moment I was afraid Ronald AK'ed the poor girl.
flashingreeneyes chapter 44 . 9/21/2023
This was were i got confused. From this condition ti later on. How did that change? Im being vague as to not spoil a new reader’s experience.
flashingreeneyes chapter 43 . 9/20/2023
Pwahahahaha! Gotta give extra love for that one
Kat Holmes chapter 1 . 9/17/2023