Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
EverFlawless chapter 5 . 11/18/2020
Best way to get Him to blush in embarrassment thank you for such a way to write something so funny. I cried with that. (a good cry thank you. HeHe)
EverFlawless chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
So far no complaints. I am loving this. If I don't do another review it's cause I got lost in your lore and the way you tell the story.
EverFlawless chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
I love this idea so much. Thank you for starting a good story like this. I don't think there was as much confusion as you fear there was. It was articulate and precise and to the point.
Anne Bond chapter 50 . 11/15/2020
I loved the Croft family. Lara Angelina Croft will be a wonderful curse breaker and tomb raider. XD

Also where did you get the name Christopher Jedediah Demetrius Maximilian Broderick Young?

Were Ginevra Molly and Louisa triplets or did Molly have 2 extra pregnancies? (Extra from canon)

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
Have a good day!
vanessariverar chapter 50 . 11/10/2020
Good story. But Fawkes had a nest with her mother. A bit sick but ok.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/6/2020
Omg OMG this was amazing I love I’ve the relationship arcs. The plot was awesome. I couldn’t put the story down. Thank you for your work and good luck with all your future endeavors.
Harmoniepotterdi chapter 50 . 10/31/2020
I absolutely loved this fan fiction! It explained different things that the original story line left blank, with a delightful twist. It is by far the most interesting story I have read in a long time. It helped make my nightshifts go by quicker than when I wasn't reading. I'm sad to have finished it but alas all good things must come to an end. Thank you to all that worked on such a delightful story.
AABibliophile chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
I adore your stories! My 5th or 6th time reading this masterpiece. You should be very proud of yourself
ashlzhu chapter 50 . 10/24/2020
Amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2020
I think it was when the moon broke into the sky and moonlight hit Remus.
AerynS chapter 33 . 10/21/2020
So much drama! I was surprised by the Hermione/Lucius match, but his admiration for her seemed sincere. For Cygnus and Abraxas to be so foul...
It's too bad made Lucius and Narcissa pay when they did not have free will. Why would Magic punish them? Does this mean that their Karma will change because they've been so ill-used?
lrkhermione chapter 7 . 10/12/2020
oh god, her seal, the phoenix. do they all have weird nicknames?
Guest chapter 40 . 10/6/2020
This is dumb. Why in the hell would Hermione's Dad be angry with James or Sirius for Lily kissing Severus in a fit of celebratory happiness?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/6/2020
Read this whole saga through and thought if review because why not. While I like the adventure plot of the story, there are a lot of problems with the romance angle. The whole don't show your ankle bit is taking manners a bit too far into chauvanist territory. It's one thing to greet people a certain way or have courtships and another to almost propagate Victorian culture. The whole no sex before marriage is also ridiculous as is the fact that McGonagal got pregnant (she's over 50 at least).
Another point that was very jarring for me is the fact that we never go back to the chapters where Harry meets Hermione Black after he remembers. Also, Hermione says a bunch of things about Sirius and his parents and them dying. Which never happens. She also talks about how Lucius protected her which he never did. I feel like this story needs a very very thorough edit.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2020
Lol at all the excessive "politeness" and "manners". It all sounds enormously annoying and fake posh.
3,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »