Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
deuces789 chapter 50 . 6/29
Genuinely the best fanfic I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful gem with us. I find myself so so so enamored with the direction this took; happy endings might be unrealistic sometimes but this managed to take every single fantastic character and give them the most beautiful lives. Even Lucius Malfoy, Grindelwald, and the freaking Dementors managed to find peace and I love love love love it. I’m actually a little heartbroken that this is over now… I don’t know how I’m going to be able to go back to mediocre works now that I know masterpieces like this exist. Again, thank you so much and I love your works. I’ve also read the fic you wrote about Severus being Hermione’s mentor, and I loved it just as much. You’re a fantastic author and I look forward to reading your other works.
PhoenixBogeys chapter 9 . 6/23
Just reading Ch 9 again and oh so lovely. I love how you approach this as yes Hermione is healing the past and yet she gets to heal herself as well. Warms my soul:)
Harry2 chapter 47 . 6/9
Now this, THIS is how you do a wedding! And ickle Ronniekins will NEVER bother Hermione again! His and Dumb Asses fates are SEALED!
Harry2 chapter 46 . 6/9
And so, many things are explained and cleared uo. Both Voldemort and Dumbledore have been judged by Death and sentence executed!
Harry2 chapter 45 . 6/9
Those Death Eaters made a BIG mistake this day, and BOY, did they pay!
Harry2 chapter 44 . 6/9
Well, now we know WHY Riddle/Voldemprt is/was the way he is. And its all Dumbass's fault! Him and his desire to be The Master of Death caused the timestreams to be messed up! Those two should just destroy one another and be done with it.
Harry2 chapter 42 . 6/9
In a fight like that, one song comes to mind: The theme to the old Cartoon Series Underdog!
Harry2 chapter 41 . 6/9
Honey Lovegood? Luna's mother? Her and Re might make a good couple
Harry2 chapter 40 . 6/9
Yes, Yes, YES! All is forgiven! And blessed by Lady Magic as well! Things are lppking up for these two, and Dumnble Butt is in TROUBLE!
Harry2 chapter 36 . 6/8
Well the eggs have been found. And a horcrux destroyed, making Hogwarts HAPPY!
Harry2 chapter 33 . 6/8
Voldemort is making his move and so is Dumbass. I look forward to the MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) of each other when they meet!
Harry2 chapter 31 . 6/8
Voldemort has lost major allies and supporters already What we have seen is Lady Magic and Lord Time blessing this timeline, and all that has been accomplished. And WOE to any that would mess with it, for unmentionable catastrophes await you IF YOU DO!
Harry2 chapter 30 . 6/8
I LOVED how you dealt with Umbridge! No more Pink Toad! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! And locking her up in Azkaban after finding out she was a half blood? PPRICELESS!
Harry2 chapter 29 . 6/8
I'm not surprised with the Masters withholding information from Dumb Dumb. His mind, and the way he views the world, is as a chessboard, and every one is a piece in the games he plays,
Harry2 chapter 28 . 6/7
Minerva is right to smell trouble. Pettigtew may be acting like a agent of Dumbledore's but he is really working for Voldemort! And that spells TROUBLE!
3,937 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »