Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
Harry2 chapter 28 . 6/7
Minerva is right to smell trouble. Pettigtew may be acting like a agent of Dumbledore's but he is really working for Voldemort! And that spells TROUBLE!
Fanfiction fanatic 394 chapter 41 . 6/7
Regulus just fell in love at first sight. Lmao.
Harry2 chapter 23 . 6/7
Well, rgis is one time when both justice AND payback are dishes served COLD! And Harry got to serve it up ro RON!
Harry2 chapter 22 . 6/7
Those two wanna be Death Eaters got off lucky that they got Spliced! If Rwmus/Tuft had gotten mad and let his wolf take control, they would have been in PIECES!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 6/7
More and more, I see this Trio of Hermione, Remus abd Srverus not just replacing the "Golden Trio" but becoming a FAMILY! And that is something that would NEVER have happened with Ron!
Harry2 chapter 17 . 6/6
Great Chapter! It was a pleasure to read. And I would not give Ron a kick between the legs, OH NO! I'd shave him bald, have gim wear a tutu, and do BALLET!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 6/6
Never, NEVER mess with a guest of one of the Ancient and Noble Houses. Especially if that is spotted by the HEAD of said House! You do, you will be in serious trouble.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 6/6
We finally get a look at Hermione in our time after Ron's wish. And I have to say, she looks and sounds HAPPY, being with Lucius, Remus and Severus. Harry, YOU are the only one who remembers what things USED to be like!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 6/4
As a science fiction fan, I join you in your grief over the koss of Leonard Nimoy. The man was a superb actor, director, a modern day renaissance man. If you were to go to Twisting The Hellmouth, go under Stargate General, and the theme multi crossovers. Once there, look for a ensamnle story called Code Ragnarok, and go to Battlefront. There is a chapter in that story that deals with the death of Nimoy and Spock. The chapter is called Bonding and Loss.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 6/4
I like the way that Hermione and Severus have become a part of each others lives, if only in there minds. And seeing Rwmus playing with the Phoenix and the Eagle was a JOY!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 6/4
I see Hermione becoming a merger of this timeline, and the timeline she is now in. The sneakiness of Slytherin, with the knowledge and btavery of a Gryffindor!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/4
Talk about meeting and starting to influence people! A young Severus Snape and Lily Potter nee Evans! This first year is going to be very interesting!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 6/3
Well, Hermione is adjusting to beibg a member of the House of Black. Now, the consequences of Ron's wish are sinking into Harry, And Ron is going to have to answer for his actions!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/3
Well, Ron got his wish! Now Hermione has a new life to live.
Soraslove chapter 43 . 6/1
omg... werewolf poodles... holy shit lol
3,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »