Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Decades Back
Suratika Gautam chapter 50 . 5/30
This one is gem and this is forever be mine favourite story.
Soraslove chapter 40 . 5/30
Why is lily kissing her 'friend' on the mouth anyways? Females friends don't do that to their male friends irl... what is wrong with this girl?
Soraslove chapter 39 . 5/30
Damn... if only we all blessed to have a mask like orion, lol.
Suratika Gautam chapter 35 . 5/29
I love how you portrayed the walburga black. This is first time read anything positive for her..
whatever any one says about this story i simply love it
Actually i love all your stories i read till now.
Soraslove chapter 28 . 5/28
Ya, McG you do need to watch out for dumbles; that and peter and DE edgelord buddies.
Fu
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 8 . 5/7
One thing I would like to point out, but you DO realize that Winterberries are poisonous, right?
KristieRoxie chapter 40 . 5/1
I've read this story many times now and I still don't understand why Lily would kiss Severus on the lips as celebration even if Dumbledore told her the magical kisses weren't real? Muggles don't just kiss their friends on the mouth in celebration. Although it could be that was just the only way to bring about the climax of the Hermione/Severus/Lily triangle (even though it's just a triangle in Hermione's mind because of Professor Snape's other life's declarations). Either way, I still love that they basically married in front of the ones who've been there from the beginning of this phoenix adventure.
KristieRoxie chapter 2 . 4/28
This is like my 6th time reading this story and I just had this thought. What if during this possible timeline when Harry first woke up, was Hermione married to Lucius? Cause why else would his portrait still be on the tree but the one connecting Hermione to her possible husband to clawed off? I'd like to imagine that it wasn't Severus cause he wouldn't have basically cursed Lily with a Hermione Granger/Black in Slytherin even if Hermione and Severus weren't dating.
thespeedfxrce chapter 14 . 4/15
Okay, to confirm: I’m NOT supposed to be shipping Hermione and Lucius right now? Because I most certainly am.
thespeedfxrce chapter 4 . 4/15
Okay but why do I love Lucius?
thespeedfxrce chapter 3 . 4/15
I love how Hermione has retained at least some form of memories (?). I’ve obviously read a million and one time travel stories so it’s nice to not have to relearn everything. If that makes sense.
Byentutin chapter 46 . 3/6
This takes “courting death” and “kiss of death” to a whole different level and meaning mygosh
Daboop Jones chapter 29 . 3/4
that last bit about Argus is just heartwarming. he is so happy!
Amber Bellum chapter 50 . 2/10
Great story! I loved the plot and your ideas.
I do have to say that it was just a lot of information sometimes and lots of things going around at the same time and I had to take a break from reading.
It was confusing at times with all the animals, animagus, and then all the kids, but overall I enjoyed it.
3,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »