Reviews for Winter Wonderland
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 3/25
A well done story. The perfect setting for he two in a winter wonderland to confess love. It was amusing to read that Ron gave Harry advice about his one for Hermione. The kiss was sweet and endearing and understandable that Bermione doesn't know just yet, but has that feeling that she does. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
That was a very cute and simple Hhr! Hope you'll do more! :)
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I really like it , you have many wonderful starts that make me want a full blown story . Lol
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
lovely story _
Callie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Very cute... tho i would have liked it to drag out a little more,*more blushing and teasing* but it still rocks my socks :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
tehe aww that was adorable, I like her kissing his dimples :-P well done
KirstiR chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*sighs happily*

That was lovely. Sweet, tender, and fluffy-there's nothing I like more than fluff. But your fluff has substance, and that makes it even better!

Kirsti
Dobbey chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Good story.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Something seems to be missing in transition... that point where Harry supposedly is overcoming whatever kept him back for months.

Sweet, though. You sure like sweet, dont'cha. You should try a few other flavors in your future ficlets: bittersweet, spicy, sweet and sour, sweet and spicy, peppermint. I'm sure you can think of others. However, some greater variety would be nice.

/o It's a bittersweet symphony this life o/

/o Try to make ends meet, find somebody, then you die. o/
Starmama chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
how many ideas are in that head of yours? You should publish you works, I'm serious.

your #1 fan,

Kourtni
jaz09 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Seqeul! Seqeul!
mindless doodles chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
like everyone of your stories...this was creatively written, and has a great plot! :) Good work!
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I love the way u think. u never just make Hermione inlove with Harry but the other way around too! cool. this was a great story!
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
That was cute! I liked it. Very well written.
-SAT