Reviews for Beyond Boundaries
uh oh...
twintigerlover chapter 1 . 3/14
after the second newspaper you have left your text in italics, might want to change that to keep up with what you are doing makes it look nicer but i do like the story and it is the first type of this i have read.

sorry, can't be bothered to sign in.
twintigerlover xx
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 3/14
look... i signed in this time.
so i put a pause to reading to turn in for the night but i am glad to see the writing style thing has improved to a more understandable point now. the plot is good too. Happy to see Black returning to the story as well. i look forward to reading more tomorrow.

twintigerlover xx
attlantica chapter 18 . 1/23
OMG YOU DOUN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
(probably yes, because I'm writing this to you c:)
But omg the plot was amazing, the character development
THE WRITING
gah
TxA-GunFighter chapter 18 . 1/7
Very good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 17 . 1/7
Good chapter. Looks like it is about to hit the fan.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 16 . 1/7

Another good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 13 . 1/6
Very good chapter.

Kaya70 chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Love it please update soon
I am the weirdo chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
i was just reading this story after surprisingly finding it for the first time... and just gotta say it's a great fic so far. :)
love chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Superb superb superb. ..no other word for this wonderful fic
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I knew it. The annoying know it all girl is a pectal. My gosh, that stupid girl believed the sun rises out of Dumbledore's ass and believed Harry was guilty because Dumbass said so. Now as a pectal, she will be with a citatio that is Harry. Mind-bogglingly annoying. I like Hermione paired with Harry but only when she supports him even against Dumbledore. Your Hermione was a traitor to Harry.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I guess it is important to your story that Ron is Head Boy. Because even without Harry there are several boys in their year that were better students than Ron. Even Longbottom was a better leader than Ron by their seventh year.