Reviews for Beyond Boundaries
Sorry too lazy to login

Anyway I love this story and plot. BUT, BUT, I hate the formatting, the random italics were bad enough to deal with but at this point it becomes bold and then bold italics, sorry I cant deal with that, please fix it
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/14
The summary says Harry escapes azakaban. This is not at all what the story advertised. False advertising BOOOOOOOOOOO! That'll be one hundred points from Gryffindor. "But that's not" Don't even dare finish that sentence or it will be another 500 for cheek.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
BLAISE IS A MALE, PLAYED BY THE ACTOR LOUIS CORDICE!

HE HAS NEVER BEEN A FEMALE.

DO SOME BASIC RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WRITE A STORY.

YOU JUST RUINED THE ENTIRE STORY WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Basically a hologram of Harry Potter was at Azakaban!
scarlettmeadows chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
It's a bit unrealistic for 'Atos' to be 17 and applying for the defence position, no?...why didn't Harry fudge his age a little? It would avert any suspicion for a while longer, at the very least.
TT chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
This must have been an amazing amount of work to write and to edit. Very impressive. I'm exhausted from reading it, as if I've been to a two day game of Dungeons and Dragons where all the players' characters are very high in experience and skill levels, so they can get out of any situation. Harry has 12 talents for example, but just one of them is unlimited shape shifting, which offers a million possibilities (plants, mammals, fish, birds, magical creatures, etc.).
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
uh oh...
twintigerlover chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
after the second newspaper you have left your text in italics, might want to change that to keep up with what you are doing makes it look nicer but i do like the story and it is the first type of this i have read.

sorry, can't be bothered to sign in.
twintigerlover xx
TwinTigerLover chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
look... i signed in this time.
so i put a pause to reading to turn in for the night but i am glad to see the writing style thing has improved to a more understandable point now. the plot is good too. Happy to see Black returning to the story as well. i look forward to reading more tomorrow.

twintigerlover xx
attlantica chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
OMG YOU DOUN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
(probably yes, because I'm writing this to you c:)
But omg the plot was amazing, the character development
THE WRITING
gah
TxA-GunFighter chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
Very good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
Good chapter. Looks like it is about to hit the fan.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 16 . 1/7/2015