Reviews for Beyond Boundaries
vampdreams chapter 18 . 4/16
Brilliant story!
Believable in the realm of fanfiction, with quite a backstory for the powers.
Great stuff _
Cwhit930 chapter 18 . 1/27
Job well done. Thank you for the share. Would love to see what happened in their future lives but still a good story and a lot of things I haven’t seen before
Good
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
That bitch! And despite all her whining about sexism, if he had slapped her, there would be a massive deal about it, but when she slaps him it's his fault?!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
Why the hell hasn't he done anything about Ron and that poor girl yet?!
TPT chapter 18 . 1/25/2017
Hey mrs fanfiction writer do you hate it when people don't look at the date when reading and then complain about story elements being wrong?

(I know you won't read this it is just to stop people reviewing bad things about non canon stuff)
someone chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
Seriously, ' destroyed by muslims' .
Katie chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
That was the worst story ever. I give it a zero
Pureblood Mask chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
whats up wuith the bold writing
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Interesting twist to the 'Harry goes to Azkaban plot line.'

I'm looking forward to whatever happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Sorry too lazy to login

Anyway I love this story and plot. BUT, BUT, I hate the formatting, the random italics were bad enough to deal with but at this point it becomes bold and then bold italics, sorry I cant deal with that, please fix it
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
The summary says Harry escapes azakaban. This is not at all what the story advertised. False advertising BOOOOOOOOOOO! That'll be one hundred points from Gryffindor. "But that's not" Don't even dare finish that sentence or it will be another 500 for cheek.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
BLAISE IS A MALE, PLAYED BY THE ACTOR LOUIS CORDICE!

HE HAS NEVER BEEN A FEMALE.

DO SOME BASIC RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WRITE A STORY.

YOU JUST RUINED THE ENTIRE STORY WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Basically a hologram of Harry Potter was at Azakaban!
scarlettmeadows chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
It's a bit unrealistic for 'Atos' to be 17 and applying for the defence position, no?...why didn't Harry fudge his age a little? It would avert any suspicion for a while longer, at the very least.