Reviews for Five Times Ron Weasley Took a Bullet for Harry Potter
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
hahaha! the last few sentences! - love it!
Beeks chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Not only is one to five a great ratio, this is literallyy favorite Ron I've ever read. Thanks for the image- and magical-rich snippet of his life.
novelisticnostalgia chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
AWWW Okay this is literally the best thing ever. I love Ron and Harry's friendship and it really doesn't get enough appreciation within the fandom. Kudos to you!
notsing chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
This is too funny for words! No wonder Ron didn't have poor Harry's back this time! Who can blame him? Let Harry deal with Ginny's fury (anyway, I suspect Harry has better means than Ron of calming Ginny down!). I've very much enjoyed your story, and I'll watch for future postings from you.
bubblecloudz chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
This is so cute _

I would volunteer, but I think everything is good. So I'd be useless XD
Rachelea chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
This is...fantastically written. Thanks for appreciating the unutterable potential of Ron Weasley (which most people ignore entirely...) Cool how he becomes the power behind the throne of the ministry. Allied with Percy, of all people! Love it.
Now I'm going to have a headcanon that Ron is secretly friends with Mycroft Holmes. What have you done.
randver chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
wow just freaking wow. I just found your story and I am very happy I did. I am still reeling from the fact that Molly died and that cissa malfoy killed her own sister.
I LOVE the way you've been taking Ron from uncared for side kick( as some people see him ) to true mature badassedness. The way you got him and harry back together was perfect, those two trouble magnets are always in the thick of things. Now you just need a certain know-it-all to complete the set and watch out wizarding world but then again Ron on his own seems to be doing just fine.
I like the fact that Percy of all people is by Ron's side being his usual highly officious self but also more than likely opening doors for Ron that would otherwise be close and knowing how to deal with folks Ron has very little to no time for, like anything named Malfoy.
looking forward to the next update.
The Jolly Jester chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Like my whole perspective on Ron was flipped. Like I never thought much of him since he thought that Harry put his name in the goblet and even though some possibly didn't happen, it opened my eyes. Thanks :D
notsing chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I knew Harry was going to reappear eventually. This was terrific! There is one thing you might want to change though. You have this taking place in 1992, and Ron and Harry (and Hermione) were 12-years-old in 1992. But otherwise this was top-notch!
RustKnight chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Reaching AU territory. What entertaining divergences await.
notsing chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
DARK DARK DARK! This was very dark, and very good. Poor Ron. He's more tortured by Harry and Hermione being gone than he is by the death eaters. (And I liked him and Percy working together.) Thanks for posting.
Grimhufflepuff chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Who needs a boyfriend? You my friend, write beautiful angst. Keep shooting for the badass though, that will be cool too. Thank you for another wonderful addition to this five part piece! (And don't feel obliged to stop at five! Wink.)
notsing chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Wow, is this dark! But I liked it. Ron committing an unforgivable to save Harry was something I never saw coming. Very original! Thanks for posting.
RustKnight chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Noice. Ron in this chapter was pretty hardcore.
ImperfectSystem chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Wow...that was dark. Very interesting take here. Though, a darker and more private Ron is awesome. Keep it up.