Reviews for Ami, Pas Amoureux Friend, Not Lover
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this was very sweet nice to get a little conclusion after that whole issue in the comics.
kylandra chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw. Rather sad, but lovely nonetheless. I think you did a great job with these guys.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Just expressing some token love for this fic. Much as I love Northstar/Iceman, in some ways I prefer to see them apart. It makes for fics like this one _
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Aww Bobby's such a sweetie, I always had a crush on Jean Paul, but since he's gay, Bobby's now tops on the list.
beanarie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
As much as I dislike what Chuck Austen has done to Uncanny, it's stories like this that make me reconsider *some* of his decisions. Like Northstar's crush on Bobby. I love your characterizations. You even made Annie sympathetic. Wow.
Didi chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Mara, you are a goddess! Not only do you write fantastic Enterprise Fan Fictions, you've also hit another jackpot with X-Men story. How do you do it?

Thank you for this piece. I'm sorry to see Marvel deciding to ignore this little 'relationship' between Bobby and Jean-Paul, I think it would make for great plot development, sexual or otherwise. I like that indepth look at Jean-Paul, behind the haughty rich boy facade. There is just so much to explore, I can't wait to see what comes next.

Another 10 for you score board. Keep it up, girl!
Wallace chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Well, I did ask for it (and now feel mildly stupid about that).

Damn. Perfect. Bobby being Bobby (the real Bobby, who we normally just get hints of). Jean-Paul trying to manage with being wired wrong for the world he’s living in. And, between them, something. These two could be friends, but they probably never will be, because Bobby won’t see past everything else between them.
Sempai Tnberry chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Lovely. Just lovely. Well-written and in character. I like
Merrily Marauding Moony chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
i like it. you should write more.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Beautifully written. Very nice and in character I felt. Something I've been wanting to see since I read that issue... ]
Windrider chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Always a good read to see Iceman portrayed as a man not a token jokester. I really like the way Bobby is portrayed here, a wise man hiding behind the mask of a clown.

Northstar is actually very likeable in this one.
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I LOVE Bobby fic, and you're right, the storyline did need a between-the-lines story. The characterization was spectacular, and I Northstar's description of Bobby outside the pagoda.

Thanks!
Jean1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
A Northstar Fic and about recent events too! Nice to see.