Reviews for The Major's Army
Shadowkissedwolf1902 chapter 1 . 9/4
I was wondering if u would be updating this story as I really enjoy it I would b grateful if u could reply. Thx xx
gilmorekitten chapter 7 . 8/15
How could you just stop?! I find a story that makes me choke on my food not once but a total of 12 times in laughter and you. just. stop.

Cruel.
TheOodWillRise chapter 7 . 5/25
Can't wait to see NB Bella if this story ever gets updated
Thornsilverfox chapter 7 . 5/23
Dear goddess this is amazing. I love your plot and the bickering. Cant wait to see Edward get his ass handed to him. Bella's character is hysterical thus far.
natztash chapter 7 . 3/14
Please please update
tinkermist99 chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
plz update
Ashafree chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Please update soon
AustinMartinisbae chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Please update I absolutely love this story!
narakunohime chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Continue, please.

Would like to find out what happens next
SafirMysticHime chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Love what you have so far are you going to have Bella POV with her going through the transformation and wanting to kick Edwards ass? Can Bella later on find Marcus mate like dyimed was held captured or his real soul mate? Can aro work with the Romanian coven behind marcus and caius back?
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
Oh wow, I laughed alot in this chapter, I love this story!
RangerRainbow chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
First and foremost... I love it to pieces! Really great writing style you have. I love everything that you have done so far and can't wait to read more :3

Much love, RangerRainbow~
Spudzmom chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Hey, pretty interesting story you have going. Your writing is good too. Keep it up!

~Spudz
jaspersmate81 chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Amazing story so far. I can't wait to read more. I love the unique plot, and how the Cullen dynamic has been changed by Bella. Oh how the mighty have fallen, indeed. Too bad Major didn't put Eddie Boy back together backwards, or put his legs where his arms go, that shit would have been funny. Keep up with the excellent work. I can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Please continue this is an amazing story!