Reviews for How the Evil Mars Adept Stole Christmas
frostneko chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
I liked the plot line and everything; and had a good laugh over the "Frodo Baggins action figure, batcave and such!" XD
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
*Is rolling around on the floor laughing* Frodo Baggins action figure! I love it!
Nuva chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
... i can't come up with anything to say during reviews can i? oh, and garret and mia make a great couple. look at the end of the lost age and see!
Arowyn chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA!I was laughing so hard, my parents think I'm crazy! Good story!
marthfan1102 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
oO;;;;
Red Baroness chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
You know what? I printed this story out for my brothers... and they loved it! I really liked it too. I just cannot wait for whatever you put out next because you really have a talent for humor!

Ja'ne~
Anubimon chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
LOL! That was really funny. Good job.
Star Requiem chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
LMFAO! That was one of THE funniest stories I've ever read on ! XD LMAO you have to write more stories like this one!
Constructive Crtszr chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Nice! This really brings about the holiday cheer, don't you think?

Well, didn't have much to critisize about, seeing that this is really short...but write some more short stories!

Happy Holidays ;)

Over&Out
Vestrwald chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
YAY. You need to do one on 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'.
Alex Glaven chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
YAY that was great _ Loved the Frodo Baggins action figure thing XD. And gotta love Alex and his hair. But he wasn't evil! YAY
Alex Glaven chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
I've been wanting to read this, I just haven't had the time T.T But now I do, so I am!

I wish I had snow. All I get is fog .
Triad Orion chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
I would've thought Isaac was more of a 'Strider' kinda guy...

OMG, this was another great work; I loved every minute of it. Looking forward to your LotR fic and your other SW fics! Please post them soon, I'm really enjoying your blend of comedy.

-Triad "Flying Blue Hedgehogs!" Orion
Midnight C chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
LOL! Very good, right down to the Frodo Baggins action figure. Hope to see more of your stuff soon. Happy Holidays!
Triad Orion chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
I think Saturos' shoes are on too tight... Maybe his head isn't screwed on just right...

Ah, he may just be nuts.

I say continue this before I have to do something that will undoubtedly get me a lump of coal in my stocking!

-Triad "Can't think of a funny nickname" Orion