Reviews for The Captains' Dance
OPYKJ chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
Can't believe I never left a review. Loved this story a lot, excellent characterisation, hot without having to be smut, and loved chapter 11 when chapter 10 could have been the end of it.
Nuko chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
This was a very tender read. Thank you so much for it!
CarterMackenzie chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
Love it! Well written. Beautiful. My favourite couple so deserved this.
piccolaJaneway chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
aw this was awkward in the extreme and very sweet, I loved it
Lynn chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Enjoyable story!
blacktop chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I here from a recommendation from a friend in the POI fandom and I am delighted that I made the journey! This is a wonderful journey - sensual, intelligent, hot, and moving. Thank you for sharing your story. I am looking forward to reading lots more!
Aundielen chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
ahhhh well at least they got to have their happy ending
Aundielen chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
oh man, ok now I get it. damn, that's one way for them to get a taste of everything before giving it up for the next seven years
Aundielen chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
mmmmmmm I am sensing duty outweighing pleasure for Kathryn here. Chakotay of course is already falling in love
Aundielen chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
this kind of reminds me of the 30 questions (or however many) that you answer with a partner to fall in love with in 3 hours... plus the actual sex

what a trippy state of mind Kathryn is in right now though
Aundielen chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
kinda skimping on the details there, Kathryn! Would have expected her to actually dive deeper into the stories about her father and Justin (ok granted they just met, but if this is really a trust ritual, I would think they'd talk in more depth)
Aundielen chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Kathryn would def need to keep up best appearances for the sake of her crew, but interesting how Chakotay breaks through it so soon
Aundielen chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
hehhhh interesting concept!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Perfect

Absolutely perfect

Hazmatt chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out, even if it did take until the end of their journey to achieve!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »