Reviews for Braiding the Beard
rmadhumita378 chapter 12 . 8/14
Ok wow... This story was suggested from one of my fav author 'nightmare senshi'... I am glad that she did... Its so amazing.. And i was so absorbed.. Please update soon i cant wait to read more of this..
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 8/7
Sweetie, this is a good set up chapter. And it helps soothe, yet not at teh same time, the hurt and qualms of how things may or may not turn out. And you did fantastic.
Therashae chapter 12 . 8/7
The tension right here. I'm loving it.
Bentears chapter 12 . 8/6
Love this nice to see Lucy stand strong
KJacket chapter 12 . 8/5
Poor Lucy! :O That's a terrible betrayal. Levy should know better than to spill secrets :(
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 11 . 7/23
Poor Lucy. She's been through the ringer with this mission. Personally I am finding myself adoring the idea of a Jura and Lucy romance at this point. They mesh so well together and have a great capacity to uplift and strengthen their understanding which is often lacking in most ships. I'm glad Jura was there for her when she needed to get her ugly cry out. It's sad that she hasn't found the fox yet, but I have a feeling she will also manage that in due course. Lucy's got a cool new spirit to add to her ever growing spirit family, and I have no doubts that they will also find the perfect unison raid in time as well as trust and loyalty on both sides grows.
im ur misconception chapter 11 . 7/17
Oh the touchy-feely that you inspired. It was a harsh and hard chapter. but things got furthered. something resolved (sorta), and that last bit, well you cannot work through love. You can accept it and work with it. But it makes me happy that this slow burn is starting to turn up the heat a bit more.
Therashae chapter 11 . 7/15
So sad and so good.
I’m really enjoying this story and how you’re portraying the characters, I’ve never thought about Jura and Lucy before and I’m really enjoying watching it develop
awkwardgirl96 chapter 11 . 7/15
This is such a great story! First of all. Lucy is so freaking badass in this! I love when she is portrayed that way. I hope her and Jura get together soon! Also. As a die hard LevyxGajeel fan it hurts that he is such a bad person here but I love her with Laxus? Please write more on that too! Also bickslow is such a dad, and I'm here for it! Hope you update soon!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 10 . 6/13
Really glad that Levy is starting to heal enough to be able to begin moving toward the man she should be with long term. The fact that Lucy had a klutz moment wearing joke undies was hilarious in a way. Glad Wendy was there to patch her up fast though.

Looks like Lucy's in for quite the wild S class mission from what Mira's said so far. Child nappers who us magic cancelling items sound like a real difficult opponent to face off with to me.
im ur misconception chapter 10 . 6/10
oh this was sweet, fun, fluffy, enlightening, and then very dark. nice.
LissaDawn1990 chapter 10 . 5/31
Is there part of the chapter missing?
Bentears chapter 11 . 5/27
looks good format wise but now you have two chapter 10's
sassykitten1701 chapter 10 . 5/26
Ok not going to lie, I'm a bit confused with this chapter