Reviews for Braiding the Beard
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 10 . 6/13
Really glad that Levy is starting to heal enough to be able to begin moving toward the man she should be with long term. The fact that Lucy had a klutz moment wearing joke undies was hilarious in a way. Glad Wendy was there to patch her up fast though.

Looks like Lucy's in for quite the wild S class mission from what Mira's said so far. Child nappers who us magic cancelling items sound like a real difficult opponent to face off with to me.
im ur misconception chapter 10 . 6/10
oh this was sweet, fun, fluffy, enlightening, and then very dark. nice.
LissaDawn1990 chapter 10 . 5/31
Is there part of the chapter missing?
Bentears chapter 11 . 5/27
looks good format wise but now you have two chapter 10's
sassykitten1701 chapter 10 . 5/26
Ok not going to lie, I'm a bit confused with this chapter
im ur misconception chapter 9 . 10/4/2017
it was short, but as you stated, it was closongnone thing and opening up for another. And the brotp that is going on between the two are amazing. now I am just drooling over your cliff hanger babe. thanks for keeping at it.
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Good to see you back to writing. Seems as if things have come full circle on some levels with Pantherlily and Levy now back together, and healing with each other too. Tragic that Gajeel could not truly leave behind his darker side in the end, but now he's going to be doing time because he cannot stop hurting others. At least Lucy was able to stay on top of Natsu and match him when he was being dopey. Kind of found Yukino dating Natsu an odd twist, and I found myself wishing her all the luck because Natsu really is quite the handful and then some,
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
So glad you updated again! Can't wait for the next chapter. So glad Levy is doing much better, are you going to write more of her with Laxus? That would be cool!
kittentf chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
very realistic portrayal of working on recovering from domestic violence, too often these stories have an immediate jump into a loving relationship with someone else and ignore the trauma.
Bentears chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
Hey its not a weird ass story, its a wonderful story and so completely different from others. I love how your writing takes me away right into the story and allows me a small moment of escapism. Lol enjoy your story. I must be weird for liking it if you say its a weird story hahah
sassykitten1701 chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
one, this is not weird ass. two, rrreeeeaaallllyyyy hoping you update soon! still loving this and would love to see what happens with Jura and Lucy, and definitely see something develop between Laxus and Levy. there aren't nearly enough of that ship
kittentf chapter 8 . 9/22/2017
I love the way you handled the dv and how leaving had to be up to levy. looking forward to how this story and the lucy jura dianmic progress
sassykitten1701 chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
OMG where's the rest?
darkhunter1982 chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
So you made gajeel abusive really im not reading anymore im sorry but i cant
Lorgar Aurelian chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Whoops, hit post too early, to conclude the last review, I'm really having a great time with this story. The characters are really handled well, the pairings are the weirdest I've seen yet, and still some of the most well-written I've seen in a long time, Gajeel is a total bastard, and I hope he meets a horrible and painful end. Quite a major change from him being a rough around the edges sweetheart like in countless other stories, but it makes sense, given his background as a Phantom Lord mage. Not that the way he's portrayed in other stories is bad, anyway; I eagerly await new updates to this story, cheers!

-Svane Vulfbad.