Reviews for Revolutionary Girl Luna
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
This is funny and well written, though I have suspect alcohol, drugs and/or a demented sense of humor was involved.

I loved Luna. And Harry’s relief at being ‘rescued’.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Crushed idiot pills. Rowling took 'em when she wrote the series, overdosed on them for the Cursed Fanfic, and taken a whole bunch more for the prequel.

And we've all overdosed on same said pills when we continued to support the franchise.

Loved your story! Rarely, do I see a well-written Luna.
VonPelt chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
The elusive Umlaut. I had a good laugh at that. Great one shot.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I don't know the reasons, but the beginning of this story was difficult to focus on.
Otherwise, a good story.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
absolute genius
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
ive never heard of the anime, but if its as trppy as you say youve certainly done a good job portraying it
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Funny, for sure. The premise is over the top ridiculous. Earns a fav.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Cool of course.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This captured Luna so perfectly. And also possibly killed 17 and a half percent of my brain cells. Totally worth it though.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Absolutely hilarious.
xx chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I barely understood this. The note at the bottom really should have been placed at the top
xavierp chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I rather missed your fics I tend to read and reread them and then pout and say "poo" when a new one isn't there. This was an excellent piece of crack.
deckman chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You are quite correct that Utena is a strange show. This story of yours was also particularly strange, but in a good way. I'm going to have to go get some more nargle remover now, I've used all my current supply up trying to clear my head now that I've finished the story.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
It certainly seems to fit Luna, I am relieved that it was you that got this idea and not someone that would have embraced the creepiness (from a hetero male's POV) of having a guy win one of the duels. :-)
tenchifew chapter 1 . 2/16/2015