Reviews for Phases of the Moon
Goom chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You must have written this a while ago because there is a diana wynne jones section now, your plea is answered and my question of why people were posting Howls moving castle fics in the dalemark quartet bit, it confused me.

Nice story.
Tari Star chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
WOW! Thats all I can say...WOW! maybe that isn't ALL I can say...

THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved this story so much! Go WYN! And Kamanias still alive? Oh dear...! *realizes that this story was written a while ago and that there is a sequal* Can't wait to go read the sequal. But for now I better do my homework that I've been putting off just to read :)

Tari Star chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Aw! How sweet! Thats so cute how Wyn has a crush on Aidan!

Er...I couldn't help but notice that you used threw instead through twice...the last chapter and this one:

"you'll get threw that I'm sure"

"Sophie, with Calcifer bobbing by her head, followed them threw the door"

It should be through...right?

I probably should not be talking (Im not the greatest at grammer) but just thought I'd let you know. :)

Otherwise...great chapter!

Tari Star chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
A dragon? Wow! I'd be nicer to Wyn if I was Morgan!

Anyway, just had to say that. :)

I'll go back to reading the story now

Tari Star chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
Great story so far!

This chapter is really cute. I like their fight. kinda sounds like my sister and I when we fight over things.(without the blowing up things part)

Wyn must be really smart to be able to do a bunch of spells even at six years old! Cool!

*goes off to read chapter 3*

Calcifersgrl chapter 22 . 1/4/2003
Wow - I go away for winter vacation, and when I come back, you've completed (almost) an entire story. Nice job!
ness2 chapter 22 . 1/4/2003
I KNEW that when everything was over Wyn would throw Morgan's bad taste in women in his face -

the part about normal life with the castle family is completely sweet.

You used the phoenix legend really well, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks -
Caudex chapter 20 . 1/1/2003
Oh, clever! You remembered the mythology of the phoenix. :D This is nice...
ness2 chapter 19 . 12/31/2002
this will be short, am on way somewhere -

thanks for update. I still like the interactions between Wyn Morgan, and the bit where Wyn got to bash up Mr Calypso was very, er, cathartic. :)

the best bit was when she found the trashed room with the bloodstained note, v dramatic, v well done. happy new year
Artemis Obscure chapter 20 . 12/31/2002
please, do go on, just when there's an intresting part, you put a cliffhanger! argh. please update soon. i love this story!
Caudex chapter 19 . 12/30/2002
Wow, you've improved three zillion percent over a chapter and a half. And I think that you are... oh... about as old as I am, which is not so very.

I just belatedly realized the signifigance of the story's title. Go me. *bonks self on head in a d'oh-ish sort of way*

Write on!
Caudex chapter 18 . 12/29/2002
"I need to plan in silence! NOW GO AWAY!"

That's the sort of thing I mean. That's very clever. I laughed out loud when I read that. ;)

Lovely job proofreading. I think this may have been your most well done chapter, and I was wrong; I read through the old chapters, and for the most part, your spelling is perfect. The only problem I see is that you occasionally misuse or forget your commas and apostrophes, but I saw that only twice in this chapter, so I wouldn't worry. Everyone does that, occasionally. Can I suggest though, that you don't use so many adjectives after someone speaks? (I got called on this same issue last week by my oh-so-harsh professional English teacher.) Like 'Wyn said sneeringly... thought miserably... That sort of thing. Those are important, but Mr. Clark (The somewhat evil Enlish teacher) said not to overuse them. Keep them if you like, because *I* think it doesn't matter, but that's the professional opinion, apparently. ;) Ja Ne!
ness2 chapter 17 . 12/28/2002
I have an idea! Wyn's sister in law is going to die - too simple? You want them all to suffer some more?

I like the way Morgan Wyn are interacting since she saved him. They're very sweet together.
Caudex chapter 16 . 12/27/2002
Hi there. I think this is an interesting and creative idea for a story. You certainly do write it fast; I assume that that's beacuse you're excited about it, which is wonderful. The best story is one that the author loves to write. But, I think you might need to slow down and think for a minute. Your story has a lot of grammar and spelling errors, and some misused words. I think that much of that stems from you being SO full of ideas that you get ahead of yourself. That happens to me when I write; I'm so excited about what I think of while writing that I can barely get the words out. Writing's great ;). But, please, don't consider this in ANY way a condemnation of your story. Sometimes, when I'm reading through, I find some little turn of phrase, some extra bit of description, and despite perhaps a letter out of place, it floors me, because some of the things you say bear the mark of a truly good writer. Just... don't be afraid to take your time and look stuff over, okay? If you need any help, I'd be delighted to aid you in any way I can. My email's up there. *points*

Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2002
Happy Christmas, blackmailing one (joking)

I like the fight and how Wyn works out that the ring is controlling her brother. Still can't work out why Kamania is doing what she's doing -

Aiden is coming a lot more into focus for me in Chap 14. Starting to like him. :)