Reviews for private spring
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
The first lemon I've read to the end - I think you've succeeded to write a masterpiece! Hope you write more hitsuhina fiction :)
Shiks chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I love the passion in this. Omg...
Krisaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Ohh gawhd one of the best hitsuhina smut fic I have ever read even if I read this again and again I jus5 can't help but imagine them as a couple and having a family! Please continue doing some hitsuhina fanfic!
Lalala chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This is amazing, you are amazing, and this is possibly the best smut fic I've read about the two of them. You've kep them perfectly in character as matured adults whilst keeping the fluffy undertones of their relationship. I can't perfectly explain it in words but I really just love this fic.

"There's a wildness between his heartbeat, a hunger for her that's barely suppressed at the bezt of times and dangerously maddening at it's worst." Favorite line. I can easily imagine the sentiment being canon-compliant with older Toshiro.

*sigh* So much love for this fic, and your beautiful writing!
Hellz Bella chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Oh my O_o...HOT! So well written, descriptive and decent. I have read lemons in fics before and I literally had to stop reading them due to being just down right horrible. This is amazingly done! I applaud you on your first lemon.
shiki chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Gawds, this was perfect! Hitsugaya over reacted wih all those barriers loool, but gave in eventually. The lemon was so sexy, I loved how descriptive it was. A better lemon for me would include more moaning and positions! More pleaaaase
toshiroxmomo122 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so prefect and cute and sexy and WOW. This story had EVERYTHING. It's now one of my favorite HitsuHina lemons, and is a great addition to my recent quest for them XD I love love love your word choice, especially at the end before the epilogue when they drift to sleep, it was so sweet! There really needs to belts lemons for these two. You can really have fun with them. I can't believe I didn't see this before, because I've been searching all over fanfiction for these, but I've never seen this one. I struck gold! Thanks for making this amazing piece of fiction! It ended on a great note for me to sleep XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Omg I died reading thissss *o* damn, what a lemon! Keep making more!
Ishiyo chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I love it! it was so good I'll give you a kirby hug and a peach! ( ยท ) you should make more stories about them
skippy chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
You write so beautifully! :") The story just flowed so well. Please keep up the good work. Hope to read more HitsuHina from you~
Tiragon chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Thank you so much for writing this? This was absolutely amazingly well written and I shared it with a few other people too;; I'm so glad to find some nsfw fic for my OTP. Thank you so much, this really made my day better.
ecadiuu chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Cute! 3
AznVKai chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This story is well written; if you decide to write another HitsuHina fan fic, I'll be there to read it. Keep up the great work!
ladyfeanor1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
So, you finally posted your fic! I'm very glad you did it too soon. I loved it, since I'm a not-so-secretly fan of lemon fanfictions (!). Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution for our fandom
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was hot, loved it. Wish there was more well written fanfics like this for this pair.