Reviews for Bar Talk
Drake Darkduke chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I liked it. It was short and more akin to a chapter in a longer story than a one-shot, but I honestly think it is exactly the kind of reaction he would have. The 'birthday persecution' that many authors use was present, but not too overly exagerated, the actions of the villagers more realistic than others manage to write. Congratulations.

Good job,

Drake Darkduke.
Silverwolf3351 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This made me had the feels... (TT - TT)
KidMonkey chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
nice i quite enjoy this little story
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Being an Ashikabi is not love.
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
NIÑO Naruto In Name Only OOC

Villagers attacking him never happened in canon, but their purposely ignoring him and avoiding him...hurt. He wouldn't do any pranks knowing that they'd spend their time trying to hurt him. Also I doubt that the motherfucking Hokage would let that happen, he's not som that's subordinate to the whims of something like a Civilian Council

Also nice words, happy birthday. Some people take it for granted others don't
Apedreitor chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
mmmmm is nicely done i really could see that happening between those two it feels alright great work!
kirashu chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Good Evening,

I wanted to say that I enjoyed this little chapter, I read very rarely fanfiction that doesn't exceed 2k words, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was short but interesting, the interaction between Naruto and Kazehana was well conducted.

In fact, one might think that it's actually a conversation taken from Yuna's fanfiction, perhaps, in the future, could you consider co-write a story together?
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
would have been nice if she had a super strong reaction to him after that statement oh well pretty good cant wait to see more from you