Reviews for Coals of Fire
Morikoo-chan chapter 9 . 10/21
Please continue the story, I really like the storyline and the personality changes of the characters so far are great. If Black is really going to regret his actions, is a question I'm really interested in.

So please continue!
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 9 . 10/6
Are you still posting this story? I hope so, 'cause I am VERY interested in where you are going with this!

Great story!

ShadowingTheDarkness
Marylouanna chapter 1 . 8/13
Love it
tiffaney.103 chapter 8 . 6/3
This is one of the best Snape mentors Harry stories i have read, and believe me i have read alot. I really hope you come back to itone day, i want to read more.
PrunusPadus chapter 9 . 5/8
Oh, my! What a wild ride this story is! I love it, and I am eagerly awaiting more.
LalaSpade chapter 9 . 4/15
This has to be one of the best-written AbuseHarry and Mentor/family/MasterSnape fics I have ever read.
It's terrifying and I feel so, so bad for all these characters.
There aren't even enough words to express my horror with Sirius, he was a fucking monster! Snape detailing all the things Sirius did to him ,combined with that dream was so horrifying, I actually thought I was going to throw up for a minute there, I was that nauseous.
Also Snape doing his best to take care of Harry and realizing his faults was admirable and incredibly realistic,considering the circumstances; I think you kept them pretty well in character, I mean Snape wasn't super sarcastic but how could he be in this situation?
Thank you so much for this story and I am both fearing and really looking forward to the next chapter but if this is over, then once again thank you for this story. This Terrifying,horrible,beautifully written story.
faramiriel chapter 9 . 4/13
This is awful to read (tbh I had to skim through the rape scene) but such a unique story and very well written. I hope you can update in the future. I'm wondering if Harry and Snape come to really love each other through this ordeal if it will break the slave bond?
takingitinstride chapter 9 . 4/2
Absolutely love this story! I hope you update it soon
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 7 . 2/27
I know and understand that you have a real life but hope that you can update soon again!
FortyFandoms chapter 9 . 1/20
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
Reviewed by,
Fort A.K.A Forty fandoms
fhl1234 chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Loved it; Severus is really good at reassuring Harry :P Thanks for sharing.
cinthya chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
it is a really good story, i really hope dont forget the title so i can continue reading, and you made me hate sirius, the doggy part i didnt imagine, until you said so... that is gross, realistic, and gross
ceara1888 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Love your story. I can't see what happens when school starts.
fan-freak121 chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
Oh wow! Can't wait until the next chapter! Great job with it! XD.
fan-freak121 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
I read chapter 9 and everything, I know that you're probably busy with life and stuff, and I can understand that, I just hope that you continue the story soon! XD.