Reviews for Coals of Fire
tiffaney.103 chapter 10 . 8/3
Congratulations on getting married!
I was so happy to see you updated! Hope you update again soon, I love this story and can not wait to read more.
Savoren chapter 2 . 7/31
Poor Harry
Savoren chapter 1 . 7/31
This is a fantastic beginning to a story. I just decided to start reading Fanfiction again and your story was the first to be picked.
bootstring chapter 10 . 7/28
Thanks for the chapter, and congrats on your impending nuptials!
I love this. Thank you for a new chapter.
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 10 . 7/19
wow, long time no see; and congratulations! :) :) and the revenge goes on, bwa ha ha ha!
Good story
RainCityWriter chapter 10 . 7/18
Congrats! Many well wishes for your marriage!
PrunusPadus chapter 10 . 7/18
Thanks for the update!
Leah chapter 10 . 7/18
Your story is one of the best I've read. Please keep updating it!
CinderSpire793 chapter 10 . 7/18
Excellent update! Thank you for continuing to write!
Congratulations ! Glad that you are back with this story !
Caroline
Raanarostami chapter 1 . 7/18
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! And thank you for updating this story. I love your story and the way you write. I Hope to see updates more frequently from now on since I can’t wait for the ending
Agama13 chapter 10 . 7/18
Wow,
I'm so glad that you updated this story. I really believe it to be one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I was following it mostly because of how much I liked it without hope of it being updated ever again.
I like the way Harry and Severus interact with each other.
I'm really curious about what will happen with Sirius. now that Albus also knows. I would like him back in Azkaban or something really terrible, but well, we shall see. I wonder if Remus will find out about his friends past.
The only things I don't really like are some aspects of how the bond works. I think it demands to much action from the master. I can't really think that having to tend to the slave (as tieing up and all the punishments) would be efficient... There usually were slaves taming other slaves, but maybe it works as James giving Severus to Sirius...
Also if hate is the reason why the bond started is love required to dissolve it? Or is it too chliche? Or maybe the bond will stay in place and just change somehow...
Anyways, I really like how the story is progressing.
Hope you will continue!
Best wishes!
Aga
Dixie.f.9 chapter 10 . 7/18
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Oh Sirius you deserve to The leave that Severus is treating Harry the way you treated Severus. May the images haunt your every waking and sleeping moments.