Reviews for Dragonborn
CronologicallyAbsent chapter 33 . 5/9
Holy hello. I started this 5/8 in the evening and I just finished it 5/9 at work. Holy cow man. I cannot express how amazing this story was! I haven't felt that enthralled and pulled into a story in ages! My heart is still pounding from it. You are amazing! Stay amazing! Even if you don't post stuff anymore, STAY AMAZING!
you-can-be-a-hero chapter 1 . 1/6
Definitely one of the best fics I’ve read for Hiei in a long time.
brittany818 chapter 33 . 7/26/2018
lisaisfire619 chapter 33 . 7/21/2018
more please I love it
achapril chapter 33 . 9/27/2017
I hope you will still post a sequel to this story. I really want to know what happens next with Hiei and Kari. I want know what they find out in that book about there tattoos. Please please don't forget about this story. It is soooo amazing!
Xoushiel chapter 17 . 3/4/2017
FITE ME KURAMA YOU LIL SHIT BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK
achapril chapter 33 . 1/13/2017
Omg this story was awesome. Chapter 32 was so amazing too. I hope you do post the sequel to this story soon cause I want to know what is in store for Kari and Hei next so please continue with the story.
achapril chapter 22 . 1/12/2017
Awww this chapter was so cute! I love this story so much!
skullchildforever chapter 33 . 11/2/2016
I sincerely hope you decide to do the sequel at some point! I fell in LOVE with this story. And the thought of a sequel just...fires me up! ba-dum tss...any who, I will be following you just in case you do decide to write it. Amazing story! Hiei and Kari forever!
RaziKit chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
Wow, just wow. I really liked this story and the way it was written. You did a amazing job with the memory/dream sequences, capturing your own plot, and bringing forth raw emotions. About the only thing I struggled with was how accepting Hiei became early in the story. Its not a negative thing just different then what I am/were used to from other fanfics. I seriously can't wait for a sequel, or hell, any other Hiei story you may bring forth! Until then, thank you for such a awesome story!
Snowgirl7589 chapter 33 . 3/27/2016
unbelievably phenomenal! Can't wait for the sequel!
Roxun chapter 33 . 3/3/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story, can't wait for the sequel!
Distractionforyourthoughts chapter 33 . 1/8/2016
Amazing!
NanneroftheWE chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
That was an awesome ride! I love Kari! She's the best! :) Can't wait to check out the sequel! Thanks for sharing your story!
FangLup chapter 33 . 12/30/2015