Reviews for I am
quietlyintheshadows chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
really interesting, Bakura actually grew used to the abuse while he waits for his Yami to torment him unknowing that it's not gonna happen. by the way PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, *1 hour later* PLEASE UPDATE!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
interesting, you don't get enough of Yami Bakura hating the outside, modern world. by the way DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGER! DAMN YOU!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
nice, and you still keep surprising me.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
0_o.. I really don't know what to say, also well can't wait ;)
quietlyintheshadows chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
dang, I think Yami Bakura ACTUALLY snapped. creepy. dark. I. love. IT.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
NICE; I enjoy Yami Bakura's protection over Ryou; dark but sweet. Love It.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
WoW; an interesting chapter, didn't know there could be darkness in the protection and friendship of people. keep going, this is really nice.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
WoW; this is showing the unique depression of each character, wonderful, wonderfully dark.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
WoW; didn't know there was that much darkness in the friendship of Yami Yugi and Yugi, nice.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
so far absolutely wonderful, a fic that shows the darkness between hikari x yami romance, wonderful ;)
tinkletimekelly chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
This is really good so far. I like the way it is writen,would like to see more of it.
Akumu Nokami chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Another beautiful story by you... By the way, you keep writing I'am instead of I'm. I understand what you mean, it's just that I'm not used to I'am, which completely defeats the purpose of the apostrophe, but rather I'm or I am... If this confuses you, I'm terrible sorry... Anyways, wonderful story! I love it! Ja ne!
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
OH! Poor, poor little insane Bakura.
Feirdra chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Excellent stuff. Very confusing in structure, but somehow has the story running smoothly throughout. One would be an idiot if one did not catch this storyline. - Great work!

Fyredra
Draggy2 chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
Hey, this is quite interesting. I was confused with the time frame for Ryou/Bakura, but I’m not anymore. - I think its great that you portray each character with their own problems. I know it’s dumb but most authors tend to give only their main character problems and then portray everyone else as ‘perfect lives’, usually Yugi, who’s constantly naively happy. Also, very creative with the naming of your story and each chapter.