Reviews for Broken
scullymacbones chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Oh my goodness! I recently found this story. I could not stop reading! I love your intelligence and writing style. I agree with the reviews that are asking for a sequel. This was a riveting story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Absolutely great story. I think this needs a sequel. Would love to see where Hunter and Mccall end up a few years later.
whispernghope chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
This was awesome and amazing! Painful and ugly, made me cry, made me angry... made me feel some things I would prefer to forget... Truly a fabulous story!
knightshade chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
Suffering from a bit of nostalgia, I wandered over to Hunter thinking I'd read a story or two, scratch an itch, and be on my way. This summary sounded the most interesting, so I started to read it. But 25 chapters! And not short ones either. Oh well, I thought, I'll read a couple chapters, get bored, and move along. Well. Twenty-five chapters and many an hour later, wow. Very well written. I never got the chance to be bored and move along because this was filled with such plotty goodness. Loved all the twists and turns. I love that you played by the rules and gave a significant clue early on to allow the reader to figure out who it was. I loved Ortiz - very nicely drawn character there. I might quibble a bit with some of the characterization early on in the story but given that I haven't seen the show in a decade, the fault is more likely my memory than your characterization. I'm glad to see that Hunter has at least one really good author keeping it alive even after all these years.

Thank you so much for the wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Bravo! Excellent storytelling. I loved the ending but slightly sad I will not wake up tomorrow to a new chapter. Maybe there is an epilogue to come? Like... "Two years later..."
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Thank you for a great story. Happy to see it come to a sweet ending. I hope you find more inspiration to write another story! Wonderful job!
naebells chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
This was a wonderful story from start to finish and I love the ending . I hope you have many more Hunter gems to share.
syntax6 chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
This was a truly excellent story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I love how you have completely captured Hunter and McCall's voices (he does say "Look it" a lot!) and given them a bunch of original, 3D characters to interact with - all of whom have their own distinct voices. The structure is great; you can really feel the weight of the intervening six years. I am so impressed at the care and thought that went into this!

The ending is perfect-still a little heartbreaking, but hopeful at the same time. It's a huge sacrifice Hunter is making, with no guarantee of payoff. Meanwhile, McCall finds herself in another marriage she did not choose. But they have reconnected enough that the reader can hope along with them for a happier ending. Lovely stuff. I would cheerfully follow you into another fictional universe, anytime, anywhere!
pmrs98 chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
Oh wow...what an amazing, emotional, ending! Loved it...thank you, thank you , thank you! Can't wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Another great chapter! Glad they got
Out of trouble... I hope.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
Love the story so much, you certainly know how to keep us on the edge of our seats with the many twists!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Oh no Dee Dee is snatched again?! It's Corbin? how is Hunter going to save her? Can't wait to read the next chapter. Great work
brittany.d.clark.1 chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
I thank you should do more hunter and McCall romance storys I like the episode where McCall is shot and perlized from the neck down hunter loves McCall and he helps her recover and helps her with therapy and learning to walk again also a story about hunters reaction to hearing McCall sing for the first time we never got his reaction and telling her how good she is please please write my storys I have autism and can't do it I would really appreciate it
naebells chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
Very nice chapter. I am loving this story can't wait for more!
pmrs98 chapter 20 . 3/6/2015