Reviews for Let Us Now Praise Famous Men
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This was a good story. The first two parts were excellent. My only problem was that he seemed somewhat spoiled, but that was a very minor problem. The third part was very good except that Faramir seemed rather immature as a whole. The fourth was slightly confusingly written and he really seemed too unconfident. The end was good and very sweet.
gginsc chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Well, I always thought Faramir's gifts were overlooked.
rmonroe chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Oh wow, that was so good. Sweet, profound, funny and a bit heartbreaking at times. Faramir's character comes out so well in this, especially in his surprise that anyone would look up to him. He's such a humble person. And I always love hearing a story from a four-year-old's perspective. You pulled that off very well both times. Loved it!
sian22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I like your twist on fame and fans but this is quite a different Faramir from your usual. More uncertain and hesitant. I love Aragorn's description of Halbarad as a way of convincing Faramir what his role should be.
sailor68 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Great story, thank you!
Anon99 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
When Anon99 was in the 8th grade and read LOTR for the first time, she fell in love. When years later Anon was in college and watched LOTR movies, she fell in love even more. Now that Anon99 is all grown up she can't get enough songs and stories about her favorite LOTR character, Faramir, that is why she is here. Thanks for the lovely story and very in the character of Faramir.
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Wow! You've written an awesome story again!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
A wonderful story which perfectly captures the characters.
shadowbride chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You captured Faramir perfectly and I really enjoyed reading about his "loves" as he grew up. The blankie bought a smile to my face as my own son had a dirty scrap of his till he was 10. So glad Faramir realised that he was a hero too.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Thoughtful, lovely - thank you for this one.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2