Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Can't ... Breath ... Laughing too hard!
TheWatcher019 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesome fic! Some the drabbles could make some great full length stories, like Batman with all the amazons, actually on second thought all of these could make a great story.
lonni chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Well done.
DollaMac chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
He Who Fought Monsters chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You should make a whole story based on this. You know, expand on the idea on people going black (and grey, both are colors of his costume) they won't go back. What, did they all meet him there? Did one person have sex with Batman and then she told her friends, then they had sex with him, then they told their friends and they ha- you get they idea, Did Poison Ivy have a new formula, sprayed on him, but instead of making him fall for her, it makes women want to fuck him so badly, after months of resisting he slipped up once and now he slept with all the others?

I'm just saying maybe there's a story behind it
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hahahaha Batman nails all the girls in DC, is there any girl he hasn't nailed? and what is black canary saying that bats can't compete with manhunter? it's the other way around; manhunter can't compete with batman. still an awesome fic keep it up :)
Raina1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
It's been a while since I laughed this much reading a fanfiction. Batman is a stud. :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Okay, this is awesome.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I LOVE this fic. The endless string of women, and poor, dear Nightwing. (He can work his special, acrobatic magic on me, anytime.)

But the best part has to be the last line. Epic.
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved the Pinkie & the Brain reference. lol.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*breaks down into giggling bits*

Favourite highlights: Selina always throwing the small ones back.. and it was a long night for those Lex girls... *snickers*

And of course, the finale, tehee!
WeirdVision chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Absolutely hilarious!
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Like the references to Pinky and the Brain, but this is still ridiculous! I don't care, they are all whores!

A bit repetitive, though, and realism wasn't ever a concern, wouldn't you say?
Philly Homer chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Thanks for the laughs, this one amused me wuite a bit.

pruningshears chapter 1 . 11/24/2007