Reviews for My Beauty, My Beast
Nessier chapter 8 . 9/7
Hi! I really liked your works a few years ago, so finding them again was quite an unexpected -although certainly pleasing- surprise. I seemed to remember there being another fic that I couldn't find anywhere.. it was quite frustrating. But in this chapter you wrote about it (thank you, btw, for that-i was beginning to think I'd made it up once upon a dream or something).
However, after a long while of searching for it I have to admit defeat; I still can't find it -not only that, I can't find any sort of "Original Work" category on this website.

Did you erase it or move it to another page? If so, where can I get it? Or am I simply missing something in my search?
2lulu2 chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
Nicely done.
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
Cool story. Loved this chapter.
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
Too unlikely that Beast would allow Beauty to go face his mortal enemy simply because she demanded it and he could deny her nothing... but anyway I'm still enjoying this story.
2lulu2 chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
I like all the little ties into other stories .
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Very nice.
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Wow, all this extra fairy tale stuff is really interesting. :)
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Very sweet. And his pain is so tragic. Great writing!
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
I like him being a little crazy. Poor Beauty'a papa, he is such a nice man.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Nice beginning.
Percy Mountains chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
I loved it! A fairy tale with extra excitement due to well merged other exciting components of the story. Great job!
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
beautiful
Wickedforlife chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I love the character's reactions, so great.
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I like him, the brattiness is nice and the perspective is good. He's kinda crazy, which makes sense after 300 years of isolation.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
This story was really nice to read.