Reviews for My Beauty, My Beast
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
beautiful
Wickedforlife chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I love the character's reactions, so great.
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I like him, the brattiness is nice and the perspective is good. He's kinda crazy, which makes sense after 300 years of isolation.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
This story was really nice to read.
Hope of the Fairies chapter 22 . 1/6/2011
This was awesome story, it kept me hooked the whole way!

I loved Arielle and Orlando's teasing and I loved the plot changes.

There's only been a couple of stories on fan fiction that have made me want to actually jump in to the story and be one of the characters, and this is absolutely one of them! Brilliant job with the last chapter, so let me guess, of course both of them become immortal, right? And so when they watch the disney version and see all the books being made about their story, they will have quiet the chuckle!Good job, keep writing!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
You have such an attention to detail! Everything is so vividly explained. I like Beauty's thoughts a lot. She's certainly not a typical sort of girl. Though her plan could possibly turn out poorly.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This sounds like it's going to be good! I love the story of Beauty and the Beast.
faults chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
wowee!
you're an awesome writer!
and i need ta stop ending my sentences with!(exclamation marks you dimwit (dimwit in a good way))
well toodles

have a slice of munchkin pie!
M
v
( )
ll
Xari chapter 22 . 8/27/2009
This is a gorgeous retelling of that eternally wondrous tale, Beauty and the Beast. Your story flowed like magic, and I was very impressed with your descriptions. The only part that slightly bothered me was the utter perfection of Beauty; certainly you remained true to the Beauty of the original tale, but everything just seemed so perfect that it was impossible, although fairy tales are of course inherently unrealistic. I'm very honored to have read your story, though.
Liv Tinuviel chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
hey this was fun

way to be original with an old story
SIMBA chapter 22 . 12/31/2007
I absolutely LOVED your story. It was AWESOME! Ok, now that that's out of the way, we can get down to business. It was a good way of telling the story. It's a long way to explain how I found you, but suffice it to say, I'm glad that I did find your story. I love Beauty and the Beast. I want that library (on the Disney version). I really liked how you put white roses at the forefront. White ones are my favorite. Thank you!
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hokay, so I was gonna send you a PM about all your stories at once, so pretend that's what this is.

BRILLIANT! *Bows down before author's feet* You are a great writer. As of now, I've read four of your stories (two Beauty and the Beast and two PotO) and I'm in love. Seriously. I'm going to read all of the rest... when I'm less sleep deprived. I hate college papers.

But anyhow, your writing is funny, interesting, original (I laughed really hard over the Bremin Town Musicians part of My Beauty, My Beast because I was in the musical when I was in first grade and I played the donkey), never predictable except in the best way, and altogether well put done. I look forward to having enough time to read the rest of your work.

Thanks for making me smile!

Denni
Prince Fire and Music chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
Ah, your story is so beautiful. It offically goes on my favorites as do you. These stories bring so much joy into people's lives. I hope you realize what a joy you've been to mine personally! Unfortunately reading yours, I've realized there are WAY to many similarities to mine (The Glass Rose). But I'm okay with that I guess. Just realize I had my plot planned out before I had even HEARD of yours.
Prince Fire and Music chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
OH MY GOSH. This is beyond powerful! This is extraordinary writing! You are a million times better than Robin Mckinely or Mercedes Lackey! I'm just amazed! You're writing is beyond compare of any author I know! Please publish your work, Kates! Please! I'm begging you!
Prince Fire and Music chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
I would like to take this oppertunity to shed a tear. What a BEAUTIFUL story! I love this part! Won't you publish this as a book? Please? Pleease? I'm being perfectly serious. I want to own this novel and read it to my children. It is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Period.