Reviews for The Prince & The Falcon
Bookaddict22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Aw I wish there was more!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I cannot wait until Disney turns this into a reality.
Just-a-Kagehina-lover chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I can't tell you how awesome this was…I literally spent the majority of this fanfiction screaming my girly ass lungs out because this was so fucking awesome! It's everything I could've ever wanted in a fanfiction! Fucking GAY PRINCES! Best idea EVER! Thank you for gracing the world with your presence and bestowing us with the beautiful gift of your fanfiction.
tarotcat chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! And yes I did need all caps and exclamations. I was in awe. I can't even decide what I liked the most.
I was drooling over the idea of a new Disney character that breaks the gender identity norms. That would be amazing. It's clear people are ready to embrace change. Growing up I remember ignorant/stupid people telling me I couldn't be a Disney princess because I wasn't white. Or they kept telling me I *had* to be Pocahontas or Esmeralda or Jasmine. There have been some really good changes for female Disney characters with strong leads, but we are ready for more change. I know there is more to a character than gender and skin color. I can identify with male characters just as much now. It doesn't matter to me anymore if a character is white, asian, old, young, human, whatever. It's not as important; but I remember it mattered a lot at one point. It mattered enough to little kids that they could bully me about it.
I also loved Prince Dean. He would be so perfect! I see all the cute Dean memes with his charming smile, and he just fits! It's just so cute.
I also loved the idea of Castiel as a prince. I would love that so much! He I'd be nice to see different Disney princes, gay or straight or anything else.
Professor Yaoi chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This was everything I hoped it to be and more. Especially with the whole love-hate thing coming together at the end. 3
CastiellaWinchester94 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Awww... that was perfect!