Reviews for Back to the future
ginabowman2005 chapter 9 . 1/6
So, the mole got Christian out of the way so he couldn't protect Lissa with fire...I wonder if the mole remembers telling Tasha about the tunnels and the layout?

Free samples!
ginabowman2005 chapter 18 . 12/8/2018
Thank goodness, even Dimitri has to know being out of contact with Court is a stupid move. He needs information and to pass information back to them.
ginabowman2005 chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
Why hasn't Lissa told anyone about the blood test?
ginabowman2005 chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
UGH! SO tired of Tasha! I wish Abe would just broadcast a million dollar reward for the body of Tasha Ozera but it has to be identifiable and match Christian's DNA. Then another million for the safe return of Rose.
akshutalankar chapter 24 . 11/19/2018
I'm sorry... But what the hell is Liama... What does it mean
ginabowman2005 chapter 32 . 8/12/2018
Says your inbox is full. I hope you see this. I really loved this story. I love the twists and turns and the evildoing. It makes the defeat of that character so much better when they really, really, deserve their demise.
ginabowman2005 chapter 29 . 8/12/2018
I agree, having Hans explain what was going on in his mind and body was good. I didn't understand what had happened to him, was he fighting off the compulsion? How was he doing that? So him having a POV was good.
ginabowman2005 chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
Happy belated birthday.
ginabowman2005 chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
I love the questions at the end of the stories.
debpreato chapter 32 . 7/20/2017
Both were fantastic stories...you are an awesome author! Thank you
debpreato chapter 22 . 7/19/2017
COMMUNICATION!
debpreato chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Oh my God my heart is Breaking for Everybody...I hope you have Dimitri kill Tasha it would certainly be more meaningful
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2017
Felicidades me encanta no sabes cuanto me gusta ojalá escribas mucho más de esta hermosa pareja me encanta rose y dimitri!
katrinblanchet chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Great storry... :)

just hope you will write another one :)
Faith0602 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Amazing.

Kill Rose, or hold his family hostage. What? She is an imbecile trying to get a guy who doesn't want her.