Reviews for Until We Bleed
JK chapter 6 . 2/13
SERIOUSLY? YA ITS a fucked up situation and the survivors guilt I'm sure is a bitch but its obviously not her fault...it was a fucking deer...so why all the drugs and shit? and Edward? explain that
fande chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Une suite ? Merci
Oldiebutgoodie chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I really hope that you finish this someday. It's truly heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. I love the hints of light just being consumed by this darkness they've created. You're such an amazing writer.
nerdgirl23.hh chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Oh, I hope you come back to this story. You're an amazing writer, and I'm dying to know what happens next.
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Bella just needs to get herself out. Sometimes we just can't save the ones we love, they need to do it for themselves and it appears that Edward is too far gone for her to tell him. This is a reality for so many these days, always trying to chase something they can't reach, so they turn to drugs...just so sad.
anjielcakes chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
I hope you update this story soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
This whole fic is literally the story of the Simple Plan song, "Untitled". Check it out if you haven't heard it. So messed up.
redviolet chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
I just heard that song last night. A remake.
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Oh no! So Alice dies?! Does jasper too? And that sends Edward off the deep end. But it wasn't Bella's fault. They were all high. They were all stupid. None of them should have driven. This is the saddest ever. Omg. I can't believe it. I can't. They were so Stupid. Gah. So sad. And I can't help but think its been Edward who gave the drugs to Bella, and pushed them right into her mouth without a second though. Gosh. Don't do drugs!
dlhk chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the craziest. What is Edwards obsession with that drug house? I'm so glad Bella still has the desire to get them clean and out of this horrible situation.
dlhk chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
I'm guessing Edward is no longer on the swan's good list. Unless they don't know what's happened to him and their daughter.
dlhk chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Wow. Intense chapter. You are such a good writer. I'm so sad for them. I'm anxious to find out what happened. What the scar is from... What he thinks she should not get to forget. An abortion? But what would the scar be? Hmmm. Get a grip Edward and get some help!
dlhk chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Gah. So they were happy once. Unless she's now with someone else... She and Edward are some major druggies. Why, oh why?! Looks like their pot smoking really was a gateway drug.
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh, man. I'm scared. You know what a whimp I am about your angst. Gah. Is this Edward and Bella? Or Bella and someone else? I guess I'll see soon enough.
36yearoldtwimom chapter 6 . 3/12/2015