Reviews for Child of Lightning
AEdmo13 chapter 46 . 7/30
Definitely enjoyed binging this story the last few days. I hope at some point you feel inspired to return to it, thanks for sharing it and I can't wait to see how it plays out next.
AEdmo13 chapter 37 . 7/29
OOHHH! Screw Thanos. Screw his manipulation toward Hela, using her pain and hatred towards Odin for his own personal gain and all his plots. I don't know how Thanos and Volla did it, but turning it all against Hermione, with false prophecies, oh I have rage.
Screw Odin and his paranoia and self righteousness.
I can't, I can't, you're killing me, this is SO good.
AEdmo13 chapter 30 . 7/28
That Prophecy Thor found on Asgard, damn. Also Odin is completely off his rocker and incredibly controlling just planning out everyone's lives.

I should be going to sleep, but no, there's a Stone to get to.
AEdmo13 chapter 26 . 7/28
What. the. f**k... OH MY GOD!
I'm just going to be here staring at those last 50 words for the next several minutes.

Please don't go dark Loki, please don't go dark. How, just how has he kept this hidden from Thor? Honestly I am struck pretty much speechless. SO good.
AEdmo13 chapter 22 . 7/28
Hell yeah Reg! I don't know why this excites me so much, well I do because it's absolutely badass and I want to see the amazing agent and team member he can be. Voldy would never expect it and the Wizarding world would be shocked if they knew
AEdmo13 chapter 18 . 7/27
So with Hermione sparking off like that is she going to be completely at ease in the skies like her Father is and play Quidditch or just love the freedom of flying? Or is she going to be like in Canon and scared of it?

Thor and Natasha kicked ass and I am so glad that he is with his girls again. No matter how brief a time it may be.
AEdmo13 chapter 17 . 7/27
You say it's going to be pretty much canon for Marvel verse. Does that mean Loki is going to turn "evil"? When in my mind I think it was cause you know Thanos messed with his head and tortured him, anyways I digress.
I found your story and I have read it nonstop over a week now. Hey sincerely hope you continuin it’s very good. L. Mac
Rosa chapter 36 . 7/14
Amo amo amo! Melhor história!
dhnysports88 chapter 46 . 6/19
any chance we get an update soon?
blackbloodywolf chapter 46 . 4/8
this is amazing, can't wait for more~
aiachrstn0809 chapter 46 . 3/5
pls comeback
liasora chapter 46 . 2/26
Reading this story again. It's addictive! Please, update soon
laurencampbell513 chapter 46 . 2/16
This is so fucking good! Next chapter please
Hermione24 chapter 46 . 12/13/2021
Thank you for the new chapters... Hoping for more... please please please... thank you bery!
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »