Reviews for Child of Lightning
bellislefan chapter 1 . 8/3
hope you finish this
I'm surprised by your characterisations of Natasha and Thor. I guess you've explained why Thor is the way you're written him, but Natasha is usually the run with it type of person, and doesn't express so much annoyance/anger/extreme emotion towards anyone.
Margi chapter 36 . 5/31
Please update your story soon
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 29 . 5/28
I like the story so far though it is weird that Hermione suddenly begins to lie to her parents. She didn't seem like the type with how you portrayed her as near worshipful of her parents.
danideekay chapter 36 . 5/28
This story is so good!
Bookworm1611 chapter 25 . 5/21
Luna is Lokis descendant. Pretty obvious
Bookworm1611 chapter 12 . 5/21
On i am officially freaking out. Regulus just arrived and shit is gonna hit the fan
Please, please, please, update this. It's really good, you've done an excellent job of building up the story and I would hate to see it abandoned.
Cynfulme chapter 29 . 4/26
I can’t remember in which chapter you revealed Luna’s father...I’m still processing that info. It opens up a whole realm of possibilities. It’s seriously making me gleefully giddy! So much fun...
Cynfulme chapter 24 . 4/26
I am so excited after reading your timeline plot summary! I’m seeing Infinity War tomorrow, so I’m hoping you will update this fic soon.. I’m not ready for it to be over. I really hope that Mione and Natasha meet Frigga. Odin is a snob with terrible family communication skills. So I’m not sure WHAT I’d like to see happen with him and the Earth girls!
Cynfulme chapter 15 . 4/25
This fic is brilliant! Really enjoying the crossover/plot.
BROMBROS chapter 11 . 4/17
Well this chapter could use a lot of editting. I would suggest running it through Grammarly. com on Chrome for the basic package is free that way. Otherwise this is a fantastic story.
HelenaSweet chapter 36 . 4/16
Hola! Buena historia, la había empezado a leer hace un tiempo pero luego la perdí, ahora la volví a encontrar y la estoy releyendo en mis tiempos libres. Eres una excelente escritora y espero escribas nuevo capítulos pronto. Saludos
BROMBROS chapter 3 . 4/12
I'll only comment on the name change for Natasha in this chapter
kit1234able chapter 28 . 4/5