Reviews for Merry Christmas To You Alucard!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
hi...i love your work!plz continue to make thses types of fic! ps i love solid & etc but when i typed in that link it came up to a page that asked if i wanted to make it into a homepage instead of the solid & etc hompage so...i was confused...but it would be really helpfull if u could tell how to get to the picture from there! well im off to solid & etc to see if i missed that picture and if i did well then...i'll just have to find it and check it out! Ja-ne!
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aw...a very cute little fikklet, I liked it muchly.
Denekrad chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Pfft..snik..teeheehee...BWAHAHAHAHA! That is FUN-EE! I loved the 2nd half of the chapter...ROCK ON FULL MONTY ALUCARD! I'm a strict ALucardxSeras fan, but I'll make an exception here...PLEASE, for the love of Alucard, and all his "glory" (winkwink, Denekrad licks lips)make more hilrious fics like this one!
sephirtohleo1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
this was damned funny!
Edward-WHPT4th chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
T_T
I went to the link and got an error!
T_T
I loved your story
Pic based stories always bring me new found insperation
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Aww. The exchange of presents was sweet. I love the omake at the end. Imagine Integra fainting... Hehe.
Bye! _
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Aww, that was cute. Cool picture. Alucard producing a teddy...aww. Anyway, it was a good story, nicely inspired by that pic.
Stella chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Very sweet little story! It really showed the tenderness between Interga and Alucard *melts* And the skit at the end - *dies laughing at the thought of Alucard and 'The Full Monty' in the same sentence* Stella
Saiera chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Yay! Another adorable one - Wow, I'm just plowing through your fics here. They're all wonderful!
Goddess of Stupidity chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Nyahahahaha! go write more! nyehehehe!
Crescent1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
omg! those were hilarious1 i can just picture it...alucard doing the "stair thing"...alucard doing the "lift thing"...alucard doing the "full monty!" ooooooh! i gotta find a way to steal him from hellsing!
flashgemini chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I loved that little piece of fanart, but the story that you wrote was perfect to go with it. Yay!
Tain chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I've been to that site too. There is another one which has ones from there and others. It's a Polish Website but its pretty easy to figure out. (Usually falling Crosses on mainpage but now falling snow)

Pics page

/hellsing/GALLERY/

Main Page

I like the way you adapted the story to the pictures. Very nice. _
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I'm amazed that despite the silliness of many of your stories [which I hope is intended] you manage to still have the characters be suprizingly IC.

This is a sweet fic that manages to not be sappy or sacchirine. And I loved to omake! [Need fanart of that!]
Beckster chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Too sweet! When I was reading the beginning, I was like "why does this sound familiar, like I've seen a pic of it" till you mentioned it at the bottom and got a giggle. That was a cute pic that they did and I was wondering what kind of cute fic to go with it. You handled it pretty well.

*holds sides from hurting cause of gut spliting laughter* The omake for this one takes the cake, I could SOOOOOOOOOO see Alucard doing those silly things, especially the Full Monty and the fake stair climbing.

What a silly name for your now free turtle. You never cease to make me laugh.

Speaking of Solid Etc, did you sign up for their X-mas card? I signed up for the AxI card. Even though you can request all 3, but I didn't want to be a greedy American and just picked my fav couple. Though I'm sure the Walter card will look good too.