Reviews for Young Guns
Kawaiibabe14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Hello fellow trigun authoress! lol i liked the story. Rowan always kinda freaked me out for some reason. hm.
Warrior of Destiny chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This is to adorable!o I love the way you write too. I can see where this is heading between Vash & Knives. ~WoD~
Sad chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
That was adorable! Gotta love Vash and Knives... Aw!
the Harechan chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Yes, I do have cavities now. _ That was very . . . waffy (warm and fuzzy feelings) if you ask me and thoughly enjoyable. _
Mirriem chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Awwww, how sweet. It's so nice to read fics like this in the morning (I have roughly twenty minutes before first period). I'm addicted to fluff, as well as anything sentimental (but Hell will freeze over before I'm sentimental in front of anyone). This was light, easy reading for people like me and younger Trigun fans that don't usually go for the dark stuff.

Oh, I've been meaning to put this in my bio, but I forgot (really). Don't take me seriously. People make that mistake all the time. Although it's a riot at school, since I can pull countless pranks without anyone suspecting me, it makes it diffictult to get me real meaning across.

And I have, above all else, a sense of humor.

I'll be reading the rest of your work soon (I'm going to the public library this weekend, where I can get an hour, hour and a half on a computer _).

Later!
sailorspazz chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Aww, that was really cute _ I always love reading fics about Vash and Knives in their childhood. There's no such thing as too much fluff _- Although I do have to wonder whether Rem scolded the boys when she found out what they were doing...Anyway, cute fic!
Rachia chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
EHEHEHE!

Kawaii! Gotta love lil' Vash and Knives! *glomps them*

Knives was so sweet and innocent and not so sadistic back then, and he was shorter.

Water fights are the greatest.

*whips out her water gun, that looks remarkably like Vash's colt and fires it up at the ceiling* Bang Bang!

_v Love & Peace & Donuts & Squirt Guns

~RaChIa ThE sTaMpEdE~

{$$64 Billion Woman! Humanoid Tornado!}
Naito Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
::examines mouth:: Yep, I've got a few cavities! But it was worth it!

This is just TOO cute. I absolutely adore it!
Gator Ri chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I love it, Shads! XD That is sooo kawaii! *huggles little vash and knives*
Verthril chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Cute fic :)
o1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
It's nice to see you writing some happier stuff, 'cause you're good at it. This was incredibly cute. Ah, water fights are great.
JammerLea chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Cute, Shads. _ The innocent fun of children. Teehee. Love the irony of Vash being forced into playing the outlaw. Water is fuuuun...