Reviews for Poké Piece, The Journey to Being the Very Best
AdreeBM chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Was really fun to read. Do you plan on continuing this? *Looks at publish date*
I assume not lol
Braverose chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I really really like this. It's great how you picked elements from both shows and mix them well together. I like how the OP character's personality shows in a Pokemon world, it's like they really belong. Thumbs up!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was really really cute! I just wish there was more! I love how you made Zoro and Chopper siblings and Usopp and Nami are BFFs. Those are some of my favorite BroTPs in One Piece. Love it!
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This is really sweet- I wish there were more Pokemon One Piece crossovers like this.
Torchi-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is absolutely perfect, good job!
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Nami and Usopp traveling together is such a great idea. Their personalities also fit in perfectly.

I broship Zoro and Chopper and that they call each other brother is so adorable! Also Chopper being mistaken as a Pokémon is hilarious! And so smart. I love it.

And Nami complaining about the 10year olds... I'm laughing xD Really, I'm laughing so hard. I applaud you. That was the greatest.

Oh and the Baroque Works alternative to Team Rocket is also pretty smart!

Though, I'm a bit confused with all the Pokémons and the namings (cause I haven't watched nor played it since I was a child and they were called differently in my native language xD), but let me tell you that you did a absolutely great job :D

I love when things come together logically :D
blackholenipples chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
KIERRA YOU WROTE THE THING! it's fantastic. I love it. Please continue.

Also, Ace needs a chimchar :D