Reviews for Floodgates
YaNameGame chapter 1 . 7/1
This was very hot. *major nosebleed* Simply amazingggg
Irie-Senpai chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
The things I read in my free time...
The second I started playing Tales of Zesteria I shipped Sorey and Mikleo. I haven't finished the game but I sure as heck still ship it. This was way to good.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This story started of well. It was fitting, the worry both share for each other was belivable and the aftermath of events like the one this takes place after can help re-evaluate situations and thoughts.

...and then it went completely overboard. In the aftermath of what happened, words and the need for reassurement make sense. A kiss, desperate, seems plausible too. And the desire to be close is absolutely understanadble too. But more then that? In all love, even with the love that they share for each other it seems like it would be the last thing on their mind in this particular night. Not to mention that it is disrespectfull, they have lost a friend. Not as close a friend as they are to each other, granted, but a friend none the less. It's a time of grieving and worry.

Your writing itself is not bad. But the moment seems misplaced.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
OH MY GOD LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT FANTASTIC JOB
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Cute ;)
Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love that there's fanfiction for this even though the game won't get a western release until October - I can't wait to play it. These two are so cute, good job.