Reviews for From the Ashes
Quookie1 chapter 4 . 11/1
Please update this story soon! Ive been checking for months. Im dying to know whats going to happen next
XiaoChanWP chapter 4 . 7/22
I love rhe new chapter! I am engrossed in your world. Please, keep it up.
Is this no longer going to be updated? That makes , I had been following your stuff for such a long time. You are an amazing writer and the only reason I keep coming back to this webpage!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 4 . 7/9
Back with a vengeance! What on earth is going on with inuyasha, I need to know!
DeeLov44 chapter 4 . 7/8
Awesome glad to see an update on this story love it
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 7/8
I don't *often* hand my daughter off at bedtime. I know her Tired Cry from her Hungry Cry from her I'm Wet and Unhappy Cry, and after seven weeks, I can usually remedy Tammy of the above without much help. But, when I got this alert, Mr. Husband was officially alobe on bedtime duty, and let me tell you: I'm not even sorry. There's no incessant wailing coming from the other room, so everybody wins, right?

THIS CHAPTER HOLY SCHNIKES

I feel like I should be taking notes. Like big things are coming and I need to be prepared. Because I still reread Reborn and find stuff I missed the first 3,000 times, so I know I might miss something here. Kagome is hiding something, Hiro is still terrible at hiding everything, Sen, Reins, Ayame are all hiding some stuff...ugh. It's all too good. I love it all. I do LOVE what you're doing with Ayame, btw. She's usually such a blatant vehicle for hatred in the fandom (at least among the K/K shippers) and I've fallen into the habit of hating her because she's somewhat inconvenient to my ship. I think I actually like your Ayame, but I've still got my eye on her.

This was just a great chapter. I will definitely have to reread it slower so I can soak in all the goodness. Bravo, my friend! Can't wait for the next one!

-PointyO
DeeLov44 chapter 3 . 7/5
This was getting good you haven't lost your touch wished you had finished great story I loved reborn
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 3 . 3/9
Hmm... Let's see how this goes. Poor Inuyasha.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 2 . 3/9
That cliffhanger though!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm so excited for this! You write the best fanfics, I can't wait to see what you have in store. 'Reborn' was one of my favorite stories, I'm glad to see it has a sequel now
Samantha NightWolf chapter 3 . 2/6
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you for the update! It was AMAZING! could we get more soon? Pretty please?
Pointy Objects chapter 3 . 2/5
So, I saved this update as the last thing I read before going to sleep because (pardon my use of all caps) HOLY SCHNIKES AN UPDATE OF THE SEQUEL TO MY FAVORITE KOUGA/KAGOME STORY EVER WHAT THE WHAT

so it was necessary to savor it like the last slice of cheesecake.

Of this is SO good. I think, what has always been a favorite thing about your stories has been the absolutely flawless way that you write relationships. They never seem forced or to idealistic, just kind of good and perfect and real and a little sad. I was so certain that the biggest issue that Kagome and Kouga had was his traveling, but it only makes sense that that was merely a side effect. What's going on with my favorite couple? And Toushi...ugh, you kill me with him, but only because he's such a complex character. Good gracious, you're good at this.

I hope you continue writing this because I just ADORE it, forever and always and I will probably go reread (for the billionth time, and that is no exaggeration) Reborn, because it gives me life.

PointyObjects
Euphoric Meltdown chapter 3 . 2/5
I still follow this story and was waiting for an update. I enjoyed Reborn and I was hoping for the latest chapter to this sequel. Thank you so much for continuing! I really enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Please update soon! In dying to know who it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Please update soon! Im dying to know who it is