Reviews for From the Ashes
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 3 . 3/9
Hmm... Let's see how this goes. Poor Inuyasha.
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 2 . 3/9
That cliffhanger though!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm so excited for this! You write the best fanfics, I can't wait to see what you have in store. 'Reborn' was one of my favorite stories, I'm glad to see it has a sequel now
Samantha NightWolf chapter 3 . 2/6
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you for the update! It was AMAZING! could we get more soon? Pretty please?
Pointy Objects chapter 3 . 2/5
So, I saved this update as the last thing I read before going to sleep because (pardon my use of all caps) HOLY SCHNIKES AN UPDATE OF THE SEQUEL TO MY FAVORITE KOUGA/KAGOME STORY EVER WHAT THE WHAT

so it was necessary to savor it like the last slice of cheesecake.

Of this is SO good. I think, what has always been a favorite thing about your stories has been the absolutely flawless way that you write relationships. They never seem forced or to idealistic, just kind of good and perfect and real and a little sad. I was so certain that the biggest issue that Kagome and Kouga had was his traveling, but it only makes sense that that was merely a side effect. What's going on with my favorite couple? And Toushi...ugh, you kill me with him, but only because he's such a complex character. Good gracious, you're good at this.

I hope you continue writing this because I just ADORE it, forever and always and I will probably go reread (for the billionth time, and that is no exaggeration) Reborn, because it gives me life.

PointyObjects
Euphoric Meltdown chapter 3 . 2/5
I still follow this story and was waiting for an update. I enjoyed Reborn and I was hoping for the latest chapter to this sequel. Thank you so much for continuing! I really enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Please update soon! In dying to know who it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Please update soon! Im dying to know who it is
jumpingmanatee chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
What?! What happened, who was it? Tell me! Although I have a pretty good idea. Please update soon.
Ink chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Rebown was one of my favorite fanfics, you are an amazing writer. I never got to see it finished until just recently, i never thought it would be! I was pleasantly surprised to see that it also has a sequel now. It is lovely so far and i don't mind the citrus, especially when it is well done. Keep writing, you're one of my favorite authors
Kharmynn chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I don't come on here too often anymore, but did today, and was surprised to see that you are writing a sequel to Reborn, which is among my favorite stories; especially after all the time that has passed.
I thought at one time that reborn wouldn't even be finished, and I was so happy when you did!
Now I have a part 2 to look forward to.
Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
VirusYoukaiChild chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I love your previous story, and when I saw that you've created a sequel I was ecstatic! Your writing style and the way you weave a story is pretty cool. I cannot wait to see the drama go up in this story as Inuyasha stalks Kouga and Kagome, and later confronts them. And oh my gosh, Talon is so adorable! You should write a chapter of him and Kouga having father and son time, I bet it would be the most adorable! And more romancing of the lovely Kouga and Kagome, and maybe other characters within the village. Anywho, I'm super excited to read the next chapter, keep up the amazing work!
AnimeAngel240 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Big Reborn fan and glad to see it still going strong! :) Keep it up!
PointyObjects chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
*whispers* ...and I don't mind the citrus. Like, at all. In case you were wondering.
Pointy Objects chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Ugh. This story is so goooooood. I can't stand it. And thanks for mentioning me. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Like a rabbit.

I loved the beginning, reintroducing all my favorite characters, seeing whose lives have changed and who hasn't (ohhh, Reina...tsk tsk tsk...), it was so nice. And can I say that Kouga and Kagome's conversation is probably the most earnest dialogue ever? It was so sincere, it almost broke my heart. Ugh. I have to go read it again a second time.

Who is at the door?! I must know! Ugh. I've said that three times now. I'm just going to "ugh" until this is updated again. Uuuuugggghhhhhh. So good.