Reviews for Homecoming
The Greengrasses reek of being the instigators of what's going on. My money is on them to be behind the whole dirty war against Kingsley and the muggle business thing.
The Orange Maelstrom chapter 4 . 3/31
"or sluts I know I'll never see again."

Wow. You really have no idea how people talk do you? Or how to write sympathetic characters? Or characters in general? It's been years, Brennus. Shouldn't your writing be less hackneyed and shite by now?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2021
Great story. I managed to get my lad to return the first HP book out of my book-set today and thinking I need a re-read of the canon stories of JKR (or maybe cheap-out and re-watch the movies, probably both). But, ff is so much better (with better authors). It's hard to stop reading here. It still boogles my mind how you guys (and girls) manage to come up with these elaborate engrossing stories. I wish I had a fraction of your creative writing talent.
omh666 chapter 15 . 9/4/2021
Not a bad story, and I love the plot twist foiling the evil plan.
omh666 chapter 9 . 9/3/2021
Officially making a guess here that Mr. Winter is Daphne Greengrass.
lschierer chapter 15 . 5/6/2021
I enjoyed this story. I particularly liked the bit where Harry and Tonks are talking about how people can change when an overriding theme of the story is a series of descriptions of how people acted in Hogwarts. The inability of the society to let people grow past their sorting at age 11 is rather an interesting one, and the way you poke at it is well done.
Chryseum chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
This is a very intriguing start, but as with any fanfiction with mysterious organisations, it seems if they truly do exist Voldemort would've never become as big as they managed to if Department M is as "for the greater good" as they claim.
Just William chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
Great story, just the occasional typo ie it's traffic warden not traffic warder.
IHateSnakes chapter 15 . 10/12/2020
Wonderful story, you should be very proud of your work!
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
I love your humor! One thing - drop the 'luv' it's not proper english...or not, it is your story.
IHateSnakes chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
A-plus! Very entertaining.
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Nice start, interesting and a bit mysterious.
nayin1704 chapter 8 . 10/1/2020
Nice chapter
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 10/1/2020
love that there's no Teddy and Fleur in this story
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 15 . 5/11/2020
Cute. I could do with a sequel to this. Couldn't write it but would definitely read it.