Reviews for Homecoming
awesome, bringing it on home and an unplugged USB cable being the eveil dua's downfall. Greengrsss waz apparent by 1) dinner question to Harry on role of powerful leader, and 2) 15 year timing and G's import/export business as cash source

Tim T
Interesting. The end of alley almost sounds like the entrance to 9 3/4 . Just really osd the two "section" officers, and one ex ICW Dept M agent has no magical meana, cqpable of being done in sight of muggles, magical capture, slowdown . Even throwing a portkey to safe sell with sticking charm device since running perps would be typical of their profeasional. Think magucal equivalent to extra gun on ankle plus knife (knives) in hiding, etc. If they know so much about muggles, then wouldnt most muggles run from law if committing a crime?
Great dialogue and approach to some favorite JKR characters. did ypu mean iconic?
ironic ... dice
Gin110881 chapter 15 . 9/21
Brilliant, simply brilliant. I must admit that, after reading the summary, I was afraid to find a Harry James Bond whose best years were long over, and a Ginny as beautiful, but silly Bond girl. Fortunately, you proved me wrong, very wrong.

Tonks was a wonderful refreshing element in the story, the Tonks/Bill couple was new to me, and it convinced me. And yes, the case. I admit that I'd expected the bakery to be blown up at some point. I'm glad you spared the confectioners.

Well, Daphne. In the stories I've read recently, she mostly was a positive character. That's why I had, quite early, the suspicion that Mr Brennus might do something else by giving us a very evil Daphne. I'm proud that I was right at least in in this point.

I just noticed, however, that you, like in Gothic, didn't give Harry the chance to meet the Weasley matriarch. It's a pity because I think it would be a real fun to experience her meeting the Homecoming or the Gothic Harry for the first time. Well, maybe the latter even more then the former.

I learned to love those "Harry never went to Hogwarts" stories, when I read hgfan1111 "Easier To Be" and "Frayed Ends". Meanwhile, I like your stories at least as much as hers.

I hope you'll return to this universe someday, because I like your Ginny so much.
Calypto chapter 1 . 6/15
wow essentially harry is too much of a pussy and a bit mentally addled to take a job without knowing what kind of work is expected of him
Tenblood chapter 15 . 5/17
Great story, and i listened to Sisters of Mercy and it made the story even better! I hope that there will be a sequel somewhere in the future cause this is a great AU.
mdauben chapter 15 . 4/23
I was just rereading a few of my old favorites and just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed this story. I would certainly be excited to read a sequel if you ever have the urgevtp write one!
GinevrasChampion chapter 15 . 3/17
You nailed another one. You're a credit to the world of H/G. Can't wait to continue through the Brennus compendium.
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 3/17
Wow fantastic tale! Ginny came fast enough (definitely better than in Odysseus haha) and the plot was great! I hope you'll hold to what you said about a sequel, I'd love to see one! The Harry/Ginny interactions were great and I'd love to see how they progressively reveal the magical existences to Muggles and of course more fluff! You can invent a few wee bastards to come along and disrupt the peace!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/17
Very nice beginning! I love the Department M idea!
Maddy1014 chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Really good story! You are a very talented writer and I would love to see a sequel for this story!
slytherclaw7 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
Excellent story. The story ended much better than it started. The investigation was very exciting - loved the Muggle waitress intervention. However this fic definitely should be rated M.
Tivalicious chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
Fantastic story! I was well and truly hooked from start to finish!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Good story, loved it!
hersiver123 chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Geez, the Harry and tonks interactions are hilarious, was laughing like crazy. Excellent chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.